Private ranges near San Antonio or Schertz?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbh2403

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Schertz
    Does anyone have private land they either rent out or just take in new friends to go put some lead down on their range. On top of that are there any real estate brokers here who know where I could start looking for land to buy so I can build my own little private range. Love to go out to 1000 yards one day but 300 yards for the rifle and then plenty of handgun shooting as well. Thanks in advance for any help you guys may provide.
    Lynx Defense

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Does anyone have private land they either rent out or just take in new friends to go put some lead down on their range. On top of that are there any real estate brokers here who know where I could start looking for land to buy so I can build my own little private range. Love to go out to 1000 yards one day but 300 yards for the rifle and then plenty of handgun shooting as well. Thanks in advance for any help you guys may provide.

My neighbor is a real estate broker, I could ask for you. I'd need some contact information from you to give to him though.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Wasn't there a 1000 yard private range near new braunfels at one point? Seems long ago I remember going with a friend who paid x amount a year which got him the gate combination and a few picnic benches to hang out on.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom