• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Sounds like some the last commenters need a side of GFY to go with their comments. I suspect they will be the rate turning on the others to protect themselves. Or maybe they're mad because they bought bump stocks and had to turn them in.

Regardless, as a social experiment you all have been entertaining subjects.
    Thought you were not going to reply anymore.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I always grin when confronted with horrible tales of gun background checks and additional regulations. Those measures restrict only law abiding people who already follow the rules.

In Chicago, I could buy any pistol with no questions asked. The guns are frequently brought out in 5 gallon buckets for your inspection. Ultra short shotguns and every conceivable type of restricted firearm were included in the selection. Altered serial numbers? Stolen guns? Sure, those, too.

Liberals are just dreaming. Their new restrictions won't keep a thug from getting a gun!

Flash

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Sounds like some the last commenters need a side of GFY to go with their comments. I suspect they will be the rate turning on the others to protect themselves. Or maybe they're mad because they bought bump stocks and had to turn them in.

Regardless, as a social experiment you all have been entertaining subjects.

Interesting how you refer to "you all" as "subjects." Not surprising, however.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Law abiding citizens are going to be 99.999999999999999999999999999% law abiding. How did we ever survive before 1968 when we had no background checks? This stuff was intended as a start to disarm the American Citizen. I see some trying to appease anti-gunners. There is no appeasing them they want your firearms period. They are doing no favors to anyone. all this stuff is not making America a safer place at all. It is making it unsafe for law abiding citizens. Slaves don't own guns free men do.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Law abiding citizens are going to be 99.999999999999999999999999999% law abiding. How did we ever survive before 1968 when we had no background checks? This stuff was intended as a start to disarm the American Citizen. I see some trying to appease anti-gunners. There is no appeasing them they want your firearms period. They are doing no favors to anyone. all this stuff is not making America a safer place at all. It is making it unsafe for law abiding citizens. Slaves don't own guns free men do.
    Exactly, the problem has nothing to do with firearms.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Many words...

Anyone who quotes the Giffords Law Center To Prevent Gun Violence is biased from the get-go.

Didn't bother reading the rest if that is how his point starts off.

Plus, anyone who claims BOS have a legal standing is clueless anyway!

Oh, and lastly, he's from Austin. My apologies for the few real Texans left in that liberal bastion; but for the most part I presume anyone who resides in that city is a left-leaning douchebag until they prove otherwise!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    And here's one to close this thread...

upload_2019-5-26_6-10-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-26_6-10-45.png
      upload_2019-5-26_6-10-45.png
      51.5 KB · Views: 336

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Telling other members to GFY........how intellectually stimulating......and predictable...

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    To Southpaw: As the OP, here's my response.

It was a nice social experiment to see what people thought after the last round of discussions. As the other post, there are the folks who only think of themselves and their freedom, and very little about protecting the collective 2A supporters fighting Universal Background Checks. Part of my fight is to prove to anyone listening that I can be responsible in my personal sales and don't need the government in Washington to tell me how to do it. Although the Democrats with AOC, Sanders, Pelosi and potentially Biden more than willing to change that.

Then there are the others who already had their mind made up and used their comments to ridicule. As for the person who wanted me to post the individual cases of people who have been sued in civil court because of this; please post a comprehensive list of those who have not.

For those who think a BOS is not protection or does not show "due diligence", have you ever been in a court proceeding and had to explain why your actions were "reasonable and prudent to the events"? Better ask Mas Ayoob about those standards. You better yet, show me a court case where a BOS was used and didn't show due diligence.

And finally, to those who think it'll never happen in Texas; where did you guys get Beto? "In 2018, Democratic Congressman Beto O'Rourke lost his Senate bid to the incumbent Ted Cruz by about 200,000 votes; a significant gain for Democrats in the state. O'Rourke's performance in the 2018 Senate race has shaken the notion of Republican dominance in Texas, with analysts predicting greater gains for the Democrats going into the 2020s." This according to newspaper accounts. Up until 1961, Texas was a Blue state. Can this change to Blue happen again??

I want my grandkids and great-grandkits to grow up here with all their freedoms intact in a definitely Red state. So, with this I end my post and replies thereto.

PS: If you don't like what I say, please block me. It'll be easier on both of us if you don't have to read my opinions and I won't have to read yours'

Nobody likes a pompous douche.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Whether you like or dislike someone's opinion is your decision, but bellowing like bullies when you disagree with another member's opinion while on this site (or any other for that matter) is bullshit.

If you do that you're employing leftist/antifa type tactics.....

You that try to chill other people's opinions with reasoned debate...ok...but acting like petty bullies makes you look weak and frightened as in: I don't like your opinion, so I'm going to have an emotional meltdown and act angry cuz, cuz I'm right and you, you, you are wrong.

Now obey or be gone.

Yeah, sure.

KMA!

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Moderators deleting posts and forcing his sense of values on everyone else, name calling and personal attacks and a general lack of respect for others in the name of "fighting the good fight" ....

... different faces same old ass-clowns.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    mitchntx,

I have no problem with mods keeping us hooligans in check.

What I do find puzzling is how some posters act like jr. high bullies when they don't like what others post.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    mitchntx,

What I do find puzzling is how some posters act like jr. high bullies when they don't like what others post.

funny ... Bernie and AOC have similar tolerances.
    The definition of a "hooligan" is the wild card in this context.

And don't forget the jr. high bullies who don't like opposing opinions ... other than yours, of course.
    It's a two-way street, Mrs. Clinton.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    mitchntx,

What I find puzzling is how virtue-signalling posters can be shown how their obeisance to bills of sale is a mere hollow shell of self-delusion yet, they refuse to grasp the simple concept. And, when presented with reasoned argument, they still cling to the very thing that isn't what they believe it to be . . . but desperately want it to be.

Ignorance is not knowing a thing. Stupidity is, once having had the thing explained to you, you yet cling to the debunked silly thing. The willfully, stubornly stupid deserve their portion of derision.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    And don't forget the jr. high bullies who don't like opposing opinions ... other than yours, of course.

Thanks for illustrating my point.

An opinion is just that ... folks seem to think opinion is fact.
    The problem is, opinion only becomes fact once it's put in place.

But a fact that is unquestionable, is a BOS with all the proper sigs can be generated in 5 minutes with a $30 software program called Adobe Photoshop Elements.

Another fact is that you will not change my mind with "your facts" and I'm mature enough to realize I won't change your mind. So I won't debate further and add you to my ignore list. So just realize your response will fall upon deaf ears ... but I'm sure it'll make you feel better.

Top Bottom