• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/01...names-pro-gun-legislation-after-piers-morgan/

Oklahoma State Senator Names Pro-Gun Legislation After Piers Morgan

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (CBS Houston)*-*Legislation recently filed by state Sen. Nathan Dahm would, if passed into law, eliminate the need for gun-carrying state residents to obtain a license.

Senate Bill 1473 – also referred to by Dahm as the “Piers Morgan Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Without Infringement Act” – would, according to the senator, “reaffirm Oklahomans’ Second Amendment rights.”

The bill suggests that all state residents over the age of 18 should be allowed to carry guns – loaded and unloaded alike – without having to first secure any sort of license, according to*KOKH 25.

“The Second Amendment says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and yet when we require our citizens to jump through hoops, pay fees and undergo a process that presumes they’re guilty of something until proven otherwise, their rights are being infringed upon,” Dahm was quoted as saying by the station in a press release on the matter.

He continued, “Senate Bill 1473 simply says Oklahomans can carry firearms in all the places currently allowed by law, but they will no longer be required to obtain a license to do so.”

Morgan responded to news of the bill through his official Twitter account. He referred to the proposal as “unbelievable” and invited Dahm to debate its merits on his show – “if [he has] the guts.”

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Morgan responded to news of the bill through his official Twitter account. He referred to the proposal as “unbelievable” and invited Dahm to debate its merits on his show – “if [he has] the guts.”

Alright- that's it. I used to think the guy was just a moron. Now I'm convinced he's a masochist who actually enjoys being publicly humiliated. This guy hasn't even come close to winning a single debate with anyone about guns and yet he still craves the beatings. He's not just a dumbass- he's a mentally sick dumbass.

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    When I lived in Oklahoma I was able to hear him speak at a pro second amendment rally at the state capitol. I'm glad that his practicing what he preaches.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

Yeah right ... never meet with a talking head without having approval rights to ALL editing. Is the OK Corral still available?

(What is this POME bastard doing in this country spewing his nonsense in the first place?)

Top Bottom