• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jack010203

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    This is an idea I have seen somewhere but i have not seen an effort to actually do it. Just a lot of theory. The idea is for us, the responsible gun community, to draft a bill then get it introduced into congress. This would be a good step forward for us, and at worst will force the left to fight it, taking up time they would otherwise use to push there own ideas. Any ideas for what you would like to see in a positive gun bill please post.

I know this is a very long shot but we have to try something instead of just tring to respond to anti gun legislation. :patriot:
    Guns International

kawi jm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Or it could spur the other side into action. The nation has alot on it's plate right now. I think that will occupy much of the BHO's attention. Be attentive, but I would not instigate.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Hmm, like um, a bill that says we are pro guns? Or guns are pro's? Or...ok I admit, I'm confused. :p

What exactly do you want to have passed?

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    lets see.. I would say something like this...

All Liberal gun hater individuals are required to fulfill a fast track 2nd amendment course.

all radical anti-gun individuals will be grouped up in teams of 5 and be forced to spend 72 hours on the streets with a gang member chaperon to educate them on the realities of crime and violence in the united states relating to firearms of course.. Exit of course 1 will be gang members explaining to these individuals what an assault weapons ban consists of and how it affects their lives as constructive members of society.

After wake up call Numero UNO. they will be moved to the class room where they will be forced to recognize that automobiles kill people too.. then molested with statistics on the amount of assaults, rapes, home invasions, violent crimes, and most importantly crimes committed with firearms... and here is the kicker... Pre - Duration - Post Brady ban aka ( Clinton AWB ) " Assault Weapons Ban "

The final stage of the course will be automatic deployment to Iraq where these groups of 5 will be tasked with patrolling the streets without the use of firearms or any form of deadly weapons. The will only be allowed to bring their college diploma's for this deployment and they will only be armed with their fierce rhetoric and ivy league debate skills.

If they make it through this, we will eventually arm these individuals.. However the shipment of magazines we will supply them with will be BAN mags.. For each 5 Ar-15's shipped 3 of them will be California legal, they will then be forced to draw straws to see which 3 get the CA-15's !! California legal ar-15's consist of a permanent installed internal magazine that holds 3 rounds, furthermore you have to break open the weapon to insert the 3 bullets..

After this crash course they can come back and explain to me the reasons why the 2nd of our constitution is being miss-read by us crazy rednecks...

I know I know.. this type of talk doesn't help anyone.. however after going through a ban, then out of it, now the fear of going back into it... I am having a hard time keeping it together..

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    This is an idea I have seen somewhere but i have not seen an effort to actually do it. Just a lot of theory. The idea is for us, the responsible gun community, to draft a bill then get it introduced into congress. This would be a good step forward for us, and at worst will force the left to fight it, taking up time they would otherwise use to push there own ideas. Any ideas for what you would like to see in a positive gun bill please post.

I know this is a very long shot but we have to try something instead of just tring to respond to anti gun legislation. :patriot:

NRA does this every session.:confused:

LR-AR-LB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    well no time like the present keep them on the defensive, punch first and see what you need to do next: Rahm Emmanual***

per interviewI was wondering what these leftist had in mind. They are not even going to try to hide it, because they are so confident that they will be allowed to do it apparently. "This Crisis Is An Opportunity To Do Things That You Would Not normally be allowed to do. Fiscal, Legislative, Domestically, etc..." Rahm Emmanual said this last Friday. I put nothing past this group. I urge everyone to be as prepared as they can be, and act on everything here we have planned to politically stop the assault on our rights rapidly!!! They have publically said that they will use this crisis to do whtever they want!. Be prepared to say NO!

Top Bottom