• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Hey all, New here from SA. I posted another video in the accessories section but when I saw this news section I thought I could throw up another video from my YT page. I do a weekly news spot for pro-gun/pro freedom stories that don't get nearly enough coverage by the mainstream. If anyone likes it Id be happy to post them up here in this thread every week. Thanks for checking it out!
    Venture Surplus ad

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The sound is just bad. The content didn't keep me involved. A three barreled shotgun is different but just that. Not better, not more rounds than a pump, less then most. At $600+ it just a waste. Beyond that you bored me to sleep.

tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Yeah I hear ya on the audio, I'm getting a new mic setup as we speak. On the other comments I appreciate your candor though I think your delivery was somewhat douchebaggish but I'm sure you already knew that as it seems that was your desired effect.

tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Thanks inceptor, I know this one was a little slow and not as dynamic as some of my vids but I figured what the hell, I like sharing good bad or indifferent

tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    ;) Ya get what ya pay for sometimes. Don't worry I'm a drama free forum member but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade

tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Not too bad for only your second episode.
    Question - where did you get your green screen overlays?
    videoblocks.com They have a free 7 day all you can download trial which gets you just enough stuff to wish you had more stuff.....lol. Thanks by the way, the news thing is a work in progress

tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Here's this weeks episode
    If its well received Ill load the new videos weekly into this thread to keep it clean and clutter up with multiple threads, if you guys hate it I also don't have a problem not putting them up. I would also love to take requests for stories if there something you guys are interested in seeing.
    Below is the description
    Thanks in advance for taking the time. Below is the description of covered topics and the link.
    TacticalADV
    biggrin.png

Welcome to the latest installment of a weekly news broadcast focusing on major headlines in the world of firearms, shooting sports and self defense. This brief discussion of the highlights of recent high level news will be delivered in a brief and concise format.
    This weeks headlines cover the following
    -The SIg Sauer parent company L and O manufacturing purchases a controlling interest in German Sport Guns, the manufacturer of the popular GSG-5 as well as other popular rimfire guns.
    -Thompson Center announces massive recall for nearly all TC centerfire rifles. S&W describes safety deficiency which could cause a false indication of the safety being engaged.
    -The United States Army halts the development and testing contract for the "Improved carbine", 8 major manufacturers fail to meet the reliability standard mandated for the improved battle rifle if it were to replace the beloved M4.
    - The Springfield Armory XDS 9mm hitting dealer shelves. The much anticipated XDS 9mm is soon to be widely available at local dealers near you. They are going to move fast though.
    - By Executive Veto, Governor Brian Sandoval rejects the highly publicized SB221 proving to the citizens of Nevada that their chief state executive still chooses to stand with the people versus the totalitarian anti-gun groups attempting to chip away at American Freedoms.

Thanks for watching episode 3 and we look forward to spreading the word about pro-freedom news every week.

Last edited:

tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Welcome to the latest installment of a weekly news broadcast focusing on major headlines in the world of firearms, shooting sports and self defense. This brief discussion of the highlights of recent high level news will be delivered in a br...ief and concise format.
    **** Channel Update, New Camera and Audio system first test. I would like to thank all of our viewers or bearing with us and our audio issues. We hope you'll find the new equipment solved most if not all of the issues. Thanks for bearing with us!
    This weeks headlines cover the following
    -Kahr Arms announces intention to relocate from NY to Pennsylvania in order to escape the anti-firearm sentiment from NY lawmakers.
    -Viridian Laser announces the introduction of the Reactor pocket pistol Tactical weapon light.
    -Winchester announces the reintroduction of the iconic model 1873 to its commercial lineup
    - The Kalashnikov AK12 is nearing acceptance as Russia's new military rifle.True to the AK platform with some much needed refinements are explained.
    - Alaska Governor signs comprehensive pro-gun package of laws including a adoption of a no retreat clause.
    -New York holds another midnight vote to further hinder public scrutiny of anti-constitutional gun control measures

Thanks for watching episode 4 and we look forward to spreading the word about pro-freedom news every week.
    If you enjoy our show please subscribe, comment and share our videos so we can continue to grow and reach as many people as possible with the woefully under reported Freedom related headlines. The Straight Shot, Firearms and Self Defense News for 6/22/2013 - YouTubeSee More

Top Bottom