• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darrenlobo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Their mission statement (Untitled 1) affirms:

Mainstream Media has been reporting false/fake details in an attempt to gain support in doing away with the 2nd amendment. Another way Mainstream Media is used is to fabricate statistics and gain support in getting rid of constitutional and/or civil rights.
    This is a movement well worth supporting not only to restore our gun rights but all our rights. See you outside a television studio on April 19th (Untitled 1)!
    DK Firearms

TheCytochromeC

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    I don't mean to be rude, but why would the mainstream media do anything to you other than what the group suggests they do, with respect to coverage of the protest? Or perhaps they wouldn't cover the protest at all...

oldjarhead56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Sorry I am so late to the party. I know the event has occurred already, but I think a very good way to be heard, particularly by the local media, is to call, write a letter or email the media managers when ever you see or hear inaccurate reporting when it comes to the use or misuse of firearms. One of my biggest pet peeves, is when a lazy reporter incorrectly refers to a semiautomatic rifle like the AR-15 as an "Assault rifle. " I have called radio and TV news managers, to correct them, with the proper name. I also explain to them that calling AR-15 rifles "Assault rifles", you are erroneously leading people to believe that these are military machine guns, that fire fully automatic. The low information public, with the help of lying politicians, are believing that anyone can own these "machine guns." Heck, make appointments to talk to them one on one in person, if that's what it takes. That will do more good in the long run. Educate. Educate. Educate. That's the key. By the way, a few of those I talked to were did the right thing. In future reports from one radio station and one TV station, the used the correct terminology.

Top Bottom