Venture Surplus ad

Pro-Gun Sheriff Has a Message for Michael Bloomberg After the Billionaire Spent Six F

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Pro-Gun Sheriff Has a Message for Michael Bloomberg After the Billionaire Spent Six Figures Trying to Defeat Him | Video | TheBlaze.com

Billionaire Spent Six Figures Trying to Defeat Him Aug. 14, 2014 8:28pm Jason Howerton
    [h=2][/h]

Your Message

Despite former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg spending six figures to defeat him in a recent Democratic primary, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, Jr. soared to victory as a pro-gun incumbent candidate. Now, he has a message for Bloomberg.
    Appearing on “Fox & Friends” Thursday, Clarke said Bloomberg’s plan to “spread a few hundred thousand dollars” in his “anti-gun crusade” to beat him failed miserably. Bloomberg’s super PAC, Independence USA, spent about $150,000 to air ads attacking Clarke’s pro-Second Amendment views.
    “Mayor Bloomberg made a huge miscalculation. He didn’t understand the political climate on the ground here in Milwaukee County. I have a lot of support for my position on support for the Second Amendment, for people to be able to defend themselves and the pro-gun movement.”
    Clarke became a national figure after he advised citizens to arm themselves for self-protection. He also spoke at the 2014 NRA convention.
    ARJ Defense ad

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Seen the sheriff speak, Democrat, but with a lot of common sense, simply told folks sometimes he and his deputies could not reach them in time to help in rural areas therefore good idea to arm themselves. I haven't voted for a Democrat in 15 years but in his case I would.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seen the sheriff speak, Democrat, but with a lot of common sense, simply told folks sometimes he and his deputies could not reach them in time to help in rural areas therefore good idea to arm themselves. I haven't voted for a Democrat in 15 years but in his case I would.

I, too, was rather amazed that this sheriff was a Democrat and told the constituents in his county to arm themselves. But, there are conservative Democrats and this sheriff is one of them. And I'm always glad to see any anti-gun BS from Bloomturd get shot in the ass. $150K down the shitter.

Top Bottom