• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Bought a XDM 9mm last week and went out to the police academy to shoot it yesterday.I had four FTF within the first 20 rounds shot thru the gun.Thought it may need to be cleaned so I did.After cleaning the gun I tried again and the gun would not fire again.Thought it was ammo issue so I tried a new box of ammo and had the same problem.Has anyone else had any issues with the new XDM's?I got frustrated with it and took it back to where I bought the gun and demanded my money back.My gun guru was a cool cat and let me trade up to a Sig 226 he just got in.Just wondering what is going on as I have a XD 40 compact and have nothing but praise for Springfield Armory.:mad:
    Venture Surplus ad

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    No.Pete has not had any guns in stock at the shop for a few weeks.He is not doing too good.He is having problems with his leg.Got it from Mr. Navarro.He has a kitchen license.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I thought so.I really want the stoeger 8000 so I just ordered one.Had to pay a little more but at least I will get what I want.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I have only heard good things and your review made the decision for me.I will contact Berreta store tomorrow and get some mags as that is a great deal.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Has anyone else had any issues with the new XDM's?

After a couple hundred rounds of mixed ammo (Hydra-Shok, Corbon, WWB, and Monarch) using both magazines, I had no issues whatsoever with my new XDm 9mm. Absolutely love it, and it is now one of my truck guns.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Sounds like I got the lemon.I have never had any problems with my other XD.My gun guy is sending the pistol back to his distributor.He tried using snap caps to see if it was working.The firing pin was not going forward.

Top Bottom