• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Near is good, same house isn't. We've moving about a half hour from my wife's daughter.
    You're moving near me I think so a half hour in DFW is good enough to make it holiday only visits. Lol. I hate the traffic here.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    As I get settled, the tolls have been adding up.:facepalm:

A major reason I'm glad we moved an hour and a half south of McKinney - the tolls were killing me. And it seemed like every month they went up. I finally started heading out of Dallas to the west on 635 and driving up through Murphy to Farmersville just to ditch all the traffic. Even with the extra distance it didn't add to my travel time because I was out of the traffic mess once I got off 635.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Final inspection - Passed!

Contractor is giving us a few guys to move all of the in-law's things from our house and shed into their unit.

Already feels like a burden has been taken off my back.

As soon as they're out, i can start can organizing so my OCD can settle down LOL
    Congrats.
    The real happy dance starts when they are all moved in though. And the locks click.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    They're gonna get homesick....they'll be back.

How can they miss us when they won’t go away LOL

This morning MIL is in what’s supposed be their former bedroom, going thru stacks of papers from stacks of boxes.

Mrs Pronstar asks what’s she’s doing?

“I’m going thru these papers and throwing most of it away, I don’t want all this clutter in the apartment”

Mrs Pronstar nearly blew a gasket.
    <paraphrase> Your crap has been cluttering our house for a year and now you’re telling me it’s trash?

Today was supposed to be the day we move endless storage bins from our storage barn and into their house.

But the rest of the day went much like the morning. Mrs Pronstar and FIL are going thru boxes from our storage barn, to see what they going to keep. While MIL was busy cleaning our coffee machine and rearranging things on our kitchen island…doing everything but what she needs to be doing.

Our 12x16 storage barn has literally been packed full like Tetris storing trash/“donations” for a year.

At that point I had to walk away, lest I “say something mean”

Sigh.

Top Bottom