• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    It’s been crazy over here, and now that I’m back to work (in my home office) I’m isolated from the drama LOL

The garage conversion is nearly complete.
    Flooring and cabinets, cutout for an exterior door, then just a punch list. This will get the in-laws out of our hair.

Au Pair is here, she’s great and we can really see use the help. She has a degree in child psychology, has an autistic brother, and Stetson has really warmed up to her already. Huge win for Team Pronstar!
    Military Camp

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Oh I’m sure this is gonna be an ongoing saga
    Somehow I’m now living with 3 latinas and two are related, so how can it not be LOL
    The au pair seems sane…but I’ve been tricked before LOL

In-laws will still basically live with us.
    I’m sure we will see them the same amount of time each day.
    But instead of hiding out in a bedroom, they can hide out in their apartment.
    It would suck being couped-up in a bedroom for a year, so that tension surely plays a big role.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    My step-daughter and her husband have several times suggested that my wife and I could live on the second floor of their home on Plano. After my wife retires this summer we will move to the Allen, Plano area but it will not be in the same house. While it would be financially attractive, I can't see it being good long term for them or us. I've already been given suggestions that I should be selling scuba gear, tools, reloading equipment, reducing gun inventory, etc.

Following your "adventures" confirms the desire to be near, but not too close to relatives.
    Your in-laws are extremely fortunate.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    It's very, very difficult to live with parents or in-laws. After experiencing it myself, I have newfound respect for all the parents of my Mexican friends from junior high and high school who all had Abuela and Abuelo living with them. I don't know how they did it.
    Tequila ?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Hold it!

High quality tequila like Patron is some damn good drinking!

Mescal though can be a bit kerosene-ish...but like Single Malt Scotch, they're both an acquired taste.

Of course, first one has to like acquiring such tastes...however, such great things in life like strong, hand rolled, premium cigars/strong cheeses, and fermented things that might scare the faint-hearted take an adventure-some palette.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Pro tip- If it is female, it is not sane. Even if it appears to be at times.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    1675388726462.jpeg

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Mrs Pronstar and her mom are at each others throats…we desperately need to get this garage conversion across the finish line.

In-laws have been cooped-up for far too long in a bedroom. Mrs Pronstar has run out of patience because her parents don’t help at all with the kids.

And now the cub-laws don’t leave the bedroom because mom and daughter are at wits end…

I hate drama.
    But my office is 85% complete so I can hide out there when the fireworks fly LOL

Top Bottom