• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    My best guess is he will ignore the actual problem and create a new government agency: The Department of Food. Paralleling the Department of Energy, the DOF will be formed with the purpose of reducing our dependence on foreign food. Over a few decades, it will employ thousands of workers, cost $220 billion/year, and our dependence on foreign food will more than double.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    America's Third War: Texas Farmers Under Attack at the Border - FoxNews.com

Obama's giving a press conference now with Carderon- let's see if he'll bow, blame Bush, give the ranches away, or all of the above.

He'll give it all away, especially when you consider how the slimebag assmunches in Congress stood up and applauded El Presidente Cabrone when he bashed Arizona's immigration law....

Some politician needs to grow some balls and tell this Mexican despot to keep his ass, nose and opinions in his OWN damn country and to F**k off if he doesn't like OUR immigration laws. Hell, Mexico's immigration laws make ours look like a stroll in the park.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I want to know WTF he was doing in our Country to start with. That POS does nothing but bash American Rights and try's his best to force illegals on us.
    The Dirtbag POS talks nothing but shit about any American Politician who speaks against illegals and comments on the crooked POS Mexican Government.
    His opinion can be heard from the worthless side of the border. He doesnt need to come to our country and speak his stupid crap!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want to know WTF he was doing in our Country to start with. That POS does nothing but bash American Rights and try's his best to force illegals on us.
    The Dirtbag POS talks nothing but shit about any American Politician who speaks against illegals and comments on the crooked POS Mexican Government.
    His opinion can be heard from the worthless side of the border. He doesnt need to come to our country and speak his stupid crap!

Not to mention that it doesn't help when AssHolder and Dopolitano spout their bullshit that "Our border is secure." If it's do damned secure, then why are these signs up 80 f**kin' miles from the border???

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    The Great Sam Houston who was a General in the Texas Revolution, later President, and later still Governor when annexed by the US, as well as service previously in the US, notably, Tennessee made a comment about Mexico. "Their Leaders are dishonest and the people are ignorant".....To some extent that statement has some veracity concerning the Mexico of today ! The same, not admitted by part of the American population, applies to the United States and its present Government and the people whom cast their votes to elect they in Federal power in 2008....

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And whom did the present Power in Washington appoint to oversee Homeland Security but one Janet Napolitano, former Governor of Arizona who refused to do anything about the influx of mojados ("illegal aliens") coming into her state. They appointed the she fox in the henhouse guarding the chickens from foxes !

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    The Great Sam Houston who was a General in the Texas Revolution, later President, and later still Governor when annexed by the US, as well as service previously in the US, notably, Tennessee made a comment about Mexico. "Their Leaders are dishonest and the people are ignorant".....To some extent that statement has some veracity concerning the Mexico of today ! The same, not admitted by part of the American population, applies to the United States and its present Government and the people whom cast their votes to elect they in Federal power in 2008....

i've never seen that quote before but is great ....i liken them to our continents nigeria

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Living down here is differnt in lots of ways. It seems to me the illegals know that Texas is NOT welcoming except in a few democrat controlled cities. Even their they aren't like it was in Rockford. English is spoken here when I find myself in a group of folks from Mexico. I live not to far from Highway 281 which runs north and south through the entire US. It's a known path where illegals travel through. Obama now says Mexican trucks and freely run into the US, it's like a distribution service he is opening. When moving here we did look at some areas near the border. You can get some great deals but at a price. By the time the illegals are 50-75 miles north, they have run out of water, food, supplies and are left to make it on their own. Breakins are common and some of the places their have 5- 10 acres have high fence and barbed wire on top. Not the way I want to live. It boggles the mind that Americans have to live like this when it would be simple to run a fence with video cameras. Being near a military base with lots of retirees and prior miltary it's intresting. Do you know how easy it would be to have vets watch the border? We know this woudn't happen as Obama is not interested in even arming the Border Patrol with much more then bean bag guns, and then covering up the fact that Americans are killed with American firearms that are purposely allowed to flow across the boarder. The gun dealers which don't have to report multiple sales, do in face report these, but again that's covered up. Obama still doens't want agents in Mexico armed, I can see a flood of American agents coming back to the US because who wants to police the enemy without a firearm... dumb is not the word.

Top Bottom