• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Gambler, I'm not going to show anything to you. Figure it out for yourself. There are several threads discussing the subject, so do your own reading.

There is no credible source "busloads" were there. Almost all of what we are being told is BS. Having lived in the area for many years and seen many protests, I can guarantee you overwhelming majority of folks came by Metro Train.

When all is said and done, there are going to be very few genuine MAGA supporters who broke the law, as most were at Ellipse listening to Trump when violence broke out. It is giant snow job, and once again the right rushed to judgement and threw their own innocent supporters under the bus.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There is no credible source "busloads" were there. Almost all of what we are being told is BS. Having lived in the area for many years and seen many protests, I can guarantee you overwhelming majority of folks came by Metro Train.

When all is said and done, there are going to be very few genuine MAGA supporters who broke the law, as most were at Ellipse listening to Trump when violence broke out. It is giant snow job, and once again the right rushed to judgement and threw their own innocent supporters under the bus.

Exactly my point. Some have stated that there were four bus loads of ANTIFA or BLM members at the Capitol, or the Trump rally, but I have seen any credible information that proved that either.

I suspected in the beginning that some ANTIFA or BLM members may have been present at the Capitol, but some isn't four bus loads. Ashli Babbett, the woman shot inside the Capitol, was KNOWN Trump supporter and had ties to QANON going back a couple of years.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    OK, just thought I would ask. Thanks anyway....

I think the evidence is growing that SOME kind of professional provocateurs were involved....

And Who Said BLM, or ANTIFA weren’t involved at the Capitol Riot?
    [/URL]

How many is anyone’s guess, but professionals aren’t going to be too “obvious” either. I suspect there are much better stooges than the ones mentioned in the thread I’m linking.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Is it possible that there were 250 ANTIFA/BLM people in the crowd of thousands at the Capitol?

Entirely possible. How many people attended the Trump rally? I heard it was over 300K, but I don't know if that figure is correct or not. But for the sake of discussion, 250 ANTIFA/BLM in a crowd of 300K is nothing.

I'm not ever ruling out that there were four bus loads of ANTIFA or BLM at the rally. But lets see some proof first before making such allegations.

@Renegade is correct. I think there is still information that hasn't been yet shown. It is still an ongoing investigation, so they could very well be limiting the information that is made public at this time.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I think the evidence is growing that SOME kind of professional provocateurs were involved....

And Who Said BLM, or ANTIFA weren’t involved at the Capitol Riot?
    [/URL]

How many is anyone’s guess, but professionals aren’t going to be too “obvious” either. I suspect there are much better stooges than the ones mentioned in the thread I’m linking.

I agree. I doubt that any ANTIFA or BLM members are going to make a claim in public that they were at the rally or the Capitol, masquerading as Trump supporters. But it does seem some proof is coming out that there were in fact some ANTIFA/BLM that were present.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I suspected in the beginning that some ANTIFA or BLM members may have been present at the Capitol, but some isn't four bus loads. Ashli Babbett, the woman shot inside the Capitol, was KNOWN Trump supporter and had ties to QANON going back a couple of years.

I think we will find a few hundred anti-Trump at the Capitol, and a thousnad or more pro-Trump. Both groups 99.99% will be the lunatic fringe - BLM ANTIFA, QANON, ALEXJones, etc.

The number of decent MAGA Trump supporters will be next to nothing.

So far every one arrested or ID'd has been Lunatic Fringe, - Brock, Sullivan, Angeli, Babbit, Barnett, Johnson, Sanford, etc.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I agree. I doubt that any ANTIFA or BLM members are going to make a claim in public that they were at the rally or the Capitol, masquerading as Trump supporters. But it does seem some proof is coming out that there were in fact some ANTIFA/BLM that were present.

https://www.oann.com/antifa-activist-who-posed-as-trump-supporter-arrested/

His arrest came after he was caught on video instigating violence on Capitol Hill and admitting that he posed as a Trump supporter during the demonstration on January 6.

“I’m gonna wear a Trump hat, I’m gonna wear a Trump hat,” Sullivan said. “I bought one today, I was wearing a Trump hat at the last rally during the day time.”

Here is John Sullivan, bragging about wearing a Trump hat to infiltrate Trump supporters.

EruxHlSXUAgDv_0

It doesn't mean there was 250 of them, but it does mean that at least one is bold enough to publicly brag about what he did and obviously believed there would be no consequences. Because for him, there hasn't been any all summer. He was caught and released this summer.

He was interviewed on CNN saying that he was at the Capitol, along with this sterling reporter that is making a video story of what he did there.

ErujvsZW4AMzdui

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Capitol riot: Police release photos of man wanted in connection with killing of officer
    CFD anyone think the FD stands for Fire Department?

Good likelihood.

He will be arrested by tomorrow.

As predicted, he was arrested and it was "Chester Fire Department".

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I haven’t seen too much “throwing out own supporters under the bus”. I haven’t seen anyone here calling out those who went for the speech or those who actually peacefully protested. All I’ve seen called out are the morons who stormed the capital building. And I have no problem calling out those idiots regardless of where they stood politically. They hurt us.

I haven’t looked at comments in many other places so maybe I’m missing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I haven’t seen too much “throwing out own supporters under the bus”.

Really? What are you looking at? It has been non-stop since 1621.

Lindsay Graham, Ted Cruz, Lyn Cheney, Sasse, Romney and hundreds more are all telling us it was Trump supporters who attended then peaceful speech at the ellipse and then went to riot at the Capitol. It is almost impossible to find anyone who is not throwing them under the bus.

Heck they are throwing the President under the bus as well.

Even the FBI is admitting it was a pre-planned event and it started before the speech ended. But try to tell anyone that and you hear the usual "without evidence" and conspiracy theory claims.

Last edited:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I have no problem throwing idiots under the bus. If you claim to be a Christian, for instance but you do everything that is against Christian principles - steal, lie, damage other people’s property, etc. you don’t represent Christ and you lose the right to defend yourself on the basis of someone’s name who stands against your behavior.

1 Peter 4:15-16

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    FWIW

I'm not familiar with this source, but it's intriguing info re John Earl Sullivan having fellow supporters at the Capitol, having organized it on Discord...

The Discord chat channel is allegedly affiliated with Sullivan’s Insurgence USA group, which describes itself as “forming a rainbow coalition to unite all people under one banner to fight for liberation and freedom for all people.”
    The chat logs corroborate the recent federal charge against Sullivan, noting he didn’t attend the riot to “report” but rather to serve as an agent provocateur. Sullivan – who uses the name Jayden X – can be seen sending an image of himself in a Trump 2020 hat captioned with “counter intel” on January 6th:
    Following the riots, other Discord user revealed they disguised themselves as Trump supporters by wearing hats and shirts with the president’s insignia:

Eru6TqWXIAMmj8t

Other users, such as “deaththreat,” admitted that a “large sum of anti Trumpers” composed those storming the Capitol before appearing to identify themselves in the crowd:
    ErvFj55XMAIgZtF

Sullivan had also posted instructions on how to make chemical weapons wipes.

Finally, there is now further information that shows Sullivan and his crew were planning to be involved in further violent protests masquerading as pro-Trump rallies:

ErwHcCKXEAAwUgC

Sullivan made up these fliers:
    ErwZFmfXIAABHPW

As recently as Wednesday, January 13th he appears to have posted comments such as “Lol, this is going to be a war.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/chat-logs-rally-plot-trump/

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom