• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I don't like it, but unless they have proof of him committing other criminal acts, all they really have on him are probably trespassing charges in the Capitol.

They can always add additional charges if the investigation uncovers further criminal behavior on his part.

So they're not going to charge all of them with "Insurrection"? ;)

BTW, Arizona Feds said the plan was to kidnap and assassinate elected officials, since the buffalo guy wrote "Justice is coming" on Pence's dais. The DC feds walked it back. Ain feds wonderful???

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So they're not going to charge all of them with "Insurrection"? ;)

BTW, Arizona Feds said the plan was to kidnap and assassinate elected officials, since the buffalo guy wrote "Justice is coming" on Pence's dais. The DC feds walked it back. Ain feds wonderful???

It's a screwed up deal any way you look at the events of the 6th.

This is just some speculative thinking, and nothing more. But what if a few ANTIFA members did infiltrate the rally and help spur on the rioting at the Capitol? Maybe their goal was to cause divisiveness with conservatives, by getting us to condemn the actions of those that participated in the rioting at the Capitol? Possibly there are two trains of thought on being a conservative, and further divisiveness leads to us being more fractured and less organized?

Nothing to factually support that speculative thinking in any way.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    It's a screwed up deal any way you look at the events of the 6th.

This is just some speculative thinking, and nothing more. But what if a few ANTIFA members did infiltrate the rally and help spur on the rioting at the Capitol? Maybe their goal was to cause divisiveness with conservatives, by getting us to condemn the actions of those that participated in the rioting at the Capitol? Possibly there are two trains of thought on being a conservative, and further divisiveness leads to us being more fractured and less organized?

Nothing to factually support that speculative thinking in any way.

Not sure anybody in AntiFA is capable of thinking that deeply or strategically. From what I know of them, their purpose, chaos and anarchy, is to phuck things up. Nihilistic phuckers similar to, only not quite as bad as school shooters.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Not sure anybody in AntiFA is capable of thinking that deeply or strategically. From what I know of them, their purpose, chaos and anarchy, is to phuck things up. Nihilistic phuckers similar to, only not quite as bad as school shooters.

Underestimating your enemy is a poor strategy to go with. As a majority, I'd agree, but that doesn't mean there aren't a few that have some critical thinking skills and able to think on level of how best to utilize their members, if nothing more than cannon fodder.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Underestimating your enemy is a poor strategy to go with. As a majority, I'd agree, but that doesn't mean there aren't a few that have some critical thinking skills and able to think on level of how best to utilize their members, if nothing more than cannon fodder.

IMO, it would nevertheless depend on whether it fits their goal as deconstructionists. I'd give it a maybe. :)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    IMO, it would nevertheless depend on whether it fits their goal as deconstructionists. I'd give it a maybe. :)

It's entirely a speculative thought and spitballing. Nothing as far as proof or evidence to support my thoughts in any way.

But, I will add this, more than one battle has been lost by a supposedly superior force because they underestimated their foe.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    It's entirely a speculative thought and spitballing. Nothing as far as proof or evidence to support my thoughts in any way.

But, I will add this, more than one battle has been lost by a supposedly superior force because they underestimated their foe.

Oh, I wouldn't underestimate the little Marxist 120lb pussies. After all, one did manage to kill a rally goer in Portland. Wasn't too strategic tho, later shot at popo in WA and got 47 shots in return.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Or that fact that most of these antifatards are well off kids still siphoning money off their parents and sending either using it their self or sending it to these BLM/Antifa Orgs as a way of virtue signaling to their comrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Its fun to belittle our opponents, but antifa is the result of long term plans and has long term goals themselves. They use violence and destruction, not because they dont have an end-game, but because their end game justifies it. Their goal is the violent overthrow of our Republic, installing in it's place a Anarcho/Communist totaltalitarian regime. They have not made that a secret.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You would think the FBI would have a line on the logistical trail by now, assuming it's something where they aren't paid to just look the other way. Understanding the logistics would help stay ahead of the riots.

If you look at the leadership of the FBI, and assume they may still have more than a few left over Obama supporters, it stands to reason, not going after them at this time better serves their purposes.

Top Bottom