• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Here are some of the people who got rolled up...

Well, looking at all those arrested and charged already, and some of their comments, it's going to be hard to put this on ANTIFA's doorstep. Those are not ANTIFA members posing as Trump supporters.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    In 2018, it was Democrat radicals, enraged by the confirmation of Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who fought with police and kicked over barriers near the U.S. Capitol in an effort to occupy the U.S. Supreme Court Building.

That mob of protesters rushed the entrance to the Court, kicking and pounding the massive brass doors with feet, fists, and sign poles in an effort to breach the building.

No one called it an insurrection or treason.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    In 2018, it was Democrat radicals, enraged by the confirmation of Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who fought with police and kicked over barriers near the U.S. Capitol in an effort to occupy the U.S. Supreme Court Building.

That mob of protesters rushed the entrance to the Court, kicking and pounding the massive brass doors with feet, fists, and sign poles in an effort to breach the building.

No one called it an insurrection or treason.
    But that is different.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The information i heard ,and videos i seen, the bullshit in portland has been all over you tube and Twitter since 2010.

Yes and no.

IIRC, BLM has been active in Potland since O'bummer started stirring up trouble. That was during his campaign in 2007 and after he was elected.

BLM demonstrated there when Trump won in 2016.

Rose City Antifa (Portland) was founded in 2007 and has been active in Potland since. We typically saw reports of demonstrations whenever some political event happened. But mostly you couldn't have termed those "riots" with burning buildings, breaking of windows, and police clashes. They would take over a section of the town and "occupy" it or block a bridge/freeway. (AFAIK, their roots in the PNW are in the Occupy movement.... same people.)

Much of the violence would happen when Antifa insisted on showing up as counter-protestors whenever a right leaning group (they consider those fascists) would hold a rally. They would attack and provoke the right wing group every time. Not just Proud Boys, but also Patriot Prayer and 2A rallies.

But Squatch is correct in that the clashes didn't happen every weekend or every night. That bit of theater started after Floyd when Antifa and BLM hooked up and continued each night for well over 200 nights now.

Michael Strickland was covering/investigating Oregon Antifa, they hate that. And also Andy Ngo. Violence was perpetrated against both since Antifa doesn't want to be realistically covered.

My information is first hand - I used to live and work there until the end of July last year.

That's even better than my info since I live across the state, and we get a lot more info here on local news than from MSM/national news, which doesn't really want to cover leftist violence. I also get a lot of info on a PNW firearms forum.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...land-collapses-to-bottom-of-desirable-cities/

Last edited:

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    This latest impeachment excuse is not about any malfeasance whatsoever, for they know they can never convict, but what you will see, and hear, will be a constant barrage of a carefully contrived smear campaign unlike anything seen before ... and the media will gleefully join in as their complicit megaphone.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It's unfortunately sad the young lady lost her life that day, but she was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, and she was breaking the law. There is no reason that the CP officer should be charged for the simple fact of doing his job.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    It's unfortunately sad the young lady lost her life that day, but she was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, and she was breaking the law. There is no reason that the CP officer should be charged for the simple fact of doing his job.

You really think she was shot? You don't think this could have been a false flag event?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You really think she was shot? You don't think this could have been a false flag event?

Are you saying she wasn't shot? Seriously? I'm supposing her being shot was faked and they whisked her away to GITMO?

And no, I don't think it was false flag event. It was bunch of idiots storming an area they had no business being in the first place.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Agreed. The 2nd 3rd and 4th in line to the presidency was in there. The cop absolutely did his job as we would expect him to. Infact I think they showed great restraint considering the situation.

Idiots who entered the capitol were beyond stupid. I completely understand the anger and frustration but they were the wrong place wrong time, too little too late. They had no clue how things work and should have done something locally when rules were changed months before the election.

To be mad at the cop is wrong imho.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We all must unte against the very concept of our Courts and LEO's having different standards for different political classes. Our Police have a difficult enough time dealing with violent people as it is now. We must also oppose the idea of any retroactive standard being applied to our protectors. "But he should have known!" is NOT any standard. What the officer saw was a violent mob, forced break-in, and a bunch of screaming "hyper-actvists", some armed, albeit without firearms. Our support for our LEO's must be fair and UNIFORM, in order that they can do their important jobs with confidence.
    leVieux

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    IIRC, at that time, during the "protest" the Capitol Building wasn't open to the public due to the Covid 19 Pandemic scare. So at the very least, even trespassing is still a criminal act.
    So why were capitol police opening doors and standing aside while people walked in, with everyone acting in a calm and orderly fashion?

Top Bottom