• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Elvis is looking for you. Wants you to go with him on the spaceship with the little green men.

I knew you would show up so glad you didn't let me down. But he wasn't looking for me he was looking for the people who have the propaganda sheet.
    Guns International

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Problem is the capital police guy that shot her was in a room with a large solid oak door he could have closed and barricaded (like our illustrious Rep did). He poked his head out several times with pistol aimed at 'aggressors'. There were others (staff) in the hall kinda walking around curiously. A court would say 'we' were required to 'retreat' from the threat, but he wasn't. It is very obvious he intended to shoot if the crowd didn't retreat. She must have bled out as she died of a left shoulder shot. Wasn't much video of anyone attending to her immediately.
    It may have had a big oak door, but she was climbing through a window iirc

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You miss the whole thing. She would have been the 'lefts' perfect Trump insurrectionist breaking into the capital and stopped by the CP police. They wanted him to be the martyr because the Trump insurrectionists killed him and 4 others. This had to be a Trump loyalist insurrection and these killings showed how bad these people were.

It fell apart when they couldn't prove the other four and he ended up not being the victim they needed. That's why the insurrection has no perfect perpetrators. They are still arguing over who the insurrections are.
    That was my point more-or-less. By focusing on the cop it left the right with a bad taste about the entry into the capitol. Ans caused perception of it to be negative with many more people.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Actually she was climbing OVER a glass wall (thru transom?) from best I could tell from the vid. She was on one side of a hallway, shooter was on the other side, onlookers with neck ID at the end of the hall. I could NOT see that the wall she was coming over was broken but the one where the vid was taken was crazed but not broken through. Shooter claimed he was protecting those in the room he was in. D.J. report stated she was shot in left shoulder. Only way you can die from shoulder shot is if the artery in the armpit is hit. Pressure can slow a carotid but more difficult in the armpit. There was vid of her on the floor afterwards, no excessive blood visible but she looked comatose.
    My problem (from the video I saw) guy was threatening for a while before anyone came over the 'wall'. He refused to retreat & barricade.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Actually she was climbing OVER a glass wall (thru transom?) from best I could tell from the vid. She was on one side of a hallway, shooter was on the other side, onlookers with neck ID at the end of the hall. I could NOT see that the wall she was coming over was broken but the one where the vid was taken was crazed but not broken through. Shooter claimed he was protecting those in the room he was in. D.J. report stated she was shot in left shoulder. Only way you can die from shoulder shot is if the artery in the armpit is hit. Pressure can slow a carotid but more difficult in the armpit. There was vid of her on the floor afterwards, no excessive blood visible but she looked comatose.
    My problem (from the video I saw) guy was threatening for a while before anyone came over the 'wall'. He refused to retreat & barricade.
    He was not protecting anyone. The protectees had already been moved clear of the hall. He also did not check his target or backdrop - he almost put a bullet in a capitol police officer. He panicked and shot someone he shouldn't have while taking little or no care for his shot.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    1641760544878.png

Top Bottom