• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    This poor guy is being tried for killing Garrett Foster during the riots in Austin when his car was approached by a man with a loaded AK47 and he had every reason to believe he was about to be killed.

The news cycle was pretty huge on the trial of Gwyneth Paltrow and her ski accident but this is almost as big as Rittenhouser and virtually no coverage.

Perhaps this should be merged with other post about Daniel Perry.
    Guns International

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    This poor guy is being tried for killing Garrett Foster during the riots in Austin when his car was approached by a man with a loaded AK47 and he had every reason to believe he was about to be killed.

The news cycle was pretty huge on the trial of Gwyneth Paltrow and her ski accident but this is almost as big as Rittenhouser and virtually no coverage.

Perhaps this should be merged with other post about Daniel Perry.
    Just in case he is aqyitted, the don't want people to know the facts. That way if he is, they can scream about how unfair the justice system is an unimformed people will believe it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I am glad that Craigntx started this thread. I did not know that the "victim" had fired on the NCO.

With the statement of the detective who was investigating the incident - and was told to withhold exculpatory evidence for the accused from the grand jury this just proves that the DA is trying to make an example of a citizen exercising their right to self defense in order to cow other citizens in Austin from the same path. Austin has gone the way of San Francisco and other Leftist cities in suppressing the rights of citizens.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I am glad that Craigntx started this thread. I did not know that the "victim" had fired on the NCO.

With the statement of the detective who was investigating the incident - and was told to withhold exculpatory evidence for the accused from the grand jury this just proves that the DA is trying to make an example of a citizen exercising their right to self defense in order to cow other citizens in Austin from the same path. Austin has gone the way of San Francisco and other Leftist cities in suppressing the rights of citizens.
    I don't think Foster fired at Perry just pointed the gun at him. Perry was fired at by other protesters as he drove away.

Zero charges against those bastards.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown

In reading the article, I believe somebody shot at Perry, after he shot the “victim “

ETA - damn, ninja’d by Texasgordo

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    yw

“in trial” is correct for anyone not facing charges
    Thank you again. I will refrain from trying to type on an iphone and hitting "i" instead of "o". Why are these letters next to each other?

Seriously, the victim is now ON trial.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Any update on an innocent man being punished for just being in the wrong communist shithole at the wrong time?
    Have they convicted him of murder, espionage, treason and killing JFK yet? Only a matter of time.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I do not know about any of you but this means I stay the heck out of Austin because the next step for the "Democratic People's Republic of Austin" will be to prosecute anyone who shoots a criminal that is threatening their family or themselves.

Top Bottom