PSA, Colt delivering AR Rifle to the public again.

Frank59

NO MA'AM!!
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2018
Houston
I updated the op with the link and the correction of the numbers shipped in june from 200 to 2000.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2020/6/26/the-keefe-report-colt-now-shipping-ar-15s/
Some of the comments from the link are pretty interesting....Here's a sample:

They'll never get another dime from me. They got woke and abandoned the civilian market to virtue signal to the very people who hate them, then, once demand is through the roof, want to jump back in on the rebound. To hell with Colt.

Txhillbilly

Aug 2, 2008
North Texas
After owning several Colt 1911's and Revolver's years ago,I will never own another Colt product. You're buying a name,not a quality product.
Some people love Colt firearms,but I'm not one of them.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
Some of the comments from the link are pretty interesting....Here's a sample:

They'll never get another dime from me. They got woke and abandoned the civilian market to virtue signal to the very people who hate them, then, once demand is through the roof, want to jump back in on the rebound. To hell with Colt.
Except that's not what they did so phuck the ignorant.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
After owning several Colt 1911's and Revolver's years ago,I will never own another Colt product. You're buying a name,not a quality product.
Some people love Colt firearms,but I'm not one of them.
The only colt I will but is pre series 80 and pre 1990s 1911s and le 6920 ARs.

ETA I do love to finger fornicate fine snake guns of old. I would never buy one or carry the backwards unlatching beauty but I love touching and manipulating the silky actions.

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
The only colt I will but is pre series 80 and pre 1990s 1911s and le 6920 ARs.

ETA I do love to finger fornicate fine snake guns of old. I would never buy one or carry the backwards unlatching beauty but I love touching and manipulating the silky actions.
There was a time when Colt was pretty much the only game in town if you were looking for a 1911 or a an AR15. Not so much anymore! Lots of options out there now.

Personally, I wouldn't pursue buying anything Colt either, but I sure wouldn't pass on one if the deal was right. I did come close to buying a Colt Commander in damn near mint condition at my LGS for $700. By the time I got back over there later that week it was gone. Bummer.

Top Bottom