• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyreb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Houston TX
    There is a guy from TN in row 17 with good deals on powder, primers and all things reloading. Company name is Magnum Materials.
    In my 6 years down here this is the first time I have seen a dealer with anywhere decent prices on components at a gun show. We usually just have that single ass raper dealer whose prices are outrageous.

I would urge anyone in need of stocking up to do some business here. He is on the fence right now regarding attending our shows regularly. The ass raper guy has already harassed the shit out of him.

Personally, I'd like to see him stick around. Owner is a big dude named Dave Mosley.

LC new primed .556 brass $100/1000
    Military Surplus powder $9.00/ lb
    Winchester primers $138/5000

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Was he the guy on the last row on the left side fo the hall? Had the bulk bullets in ammo cans, and a whole lot of other stuff? If that is the guy, I bought from him today. Should have asked him to return next time, good deals there.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    OK, thought so. He and his partner are stressed pretty good, got in a yelling match at each other over my sale, LOL. But I do hope they make the trip at the next show.

Don't know if it's the same guys, but they used to be regulars at that show, I remember a similar set up way back in the Astrohall days.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Was that a 'good cop, bad cop' show put on to throw off the other vendors? IDK

Oh no, the owner gave a better price than the assistant, first rub. The fight began when the assistant handed me a plastic bag of 1,000 bullets, which split open and dumped bullets everywhere. Every body standing around started picking up bullets off the floor as assistant grabbed a cardboard box for me. Owner said he had an unopened case in the front and he would get it instead of the bag, and came around looking for it. Assistant said that is what I gave him (meaning me) owner did not listen as helper repeated it a few times. Finally owner could not find the case, duh......., and his helper just yelled his name extremely loudly from about 4 feet away to really get his attention. Then the fight was on for real, LOL. I would have liked to witness it from somewhere other than in the middle of it. Bit upset they did not offer an ammo can or some other way to take this heavy load home, but I feel I got a good deal. The drama was free............well probably except for the cost a few lost bullets.

Top Bottom