• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • night life

AR-15 MK14 Gear Camping Gear Prepper Gear
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Fort Worth Wedgewood East
    Maybe try making one or two listings and seeing the demand? If you get a decent response, its definitely worth becoming a Forum Sponsor, as I assume you would end up needing to as a business (either that or the "Local Business Supporter" option, that's where asking an admin would likely be helpful).
    I have listed several items in Classifieds WTS Gun accessories and ammo section. mostly magazines.
    Venture Surplus ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Don't know where the admin draws the line. i have several items in WTS Gun accss & ammo classifides "Supporter LifeTime" has no listing details for the one time $100. payment. i could list c. 35 new items.

Here’s how I’d look at it (and I’m not a mod/site owner/admin…just a regular joe).

If I’m looking at a forum as a place I’m primarily going to sell stuff, it’d be nice of me to pay that place a small fee to offload my stuff, especially if I’m not going to be a part of the family. In this place, we’re kind if like family; there’s a pretty deep face to face component to the members here; hell we have twice a year reunions to see each other, shoot the shit, and shoot some guns.

If I think I’m going to using this place to continuously resell stuff and the members are thought of as customers, then I’m going to pay more for a different level of service/access.

night life

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
      IMG_0049.JPG
      1.5 MB · Views: 56
    • IMG_0057.JPG
      IMG_0057.JPG
      1.5 MB · Views: 50
    • IMG_0118.JPG
      IMG_0118.JPG
      1.6 MB · Views: 54

madwildcat

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Frisco, TX
    Sorry I don't look in that section as much. Just did. One suggestion, take the time to format the posts when you have multiple items. The moment people see the paragraph with multiple items listed in a hard to read form, many will move on. Just a some line spacing will do wonders. Best of luck :)

night life

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Sorry I don't look in that section as much. Just did. One suggestion, take the time to format the posts when you have multiple items. The moment people see the paragraph with multiple items listed in a hard to read form, many will move on. Just a some line spacing will do wonders. Best of luck :)
    thanks for the tips. You mean edit ? hit the space bar btwn the listed items?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Here’s how I’d look at it (and I’m not a mod/site owner/admin…just a regular joe).

If I’m looking at a forum as a place I’m primarily going to sell stuff, it’d be nice of me to pay that place a small fee to offload my stuff, especially if I’m not going to be a part of the family. In this place, we’re kind if like family; there’s a pretty deep face to face component to the members here; hell we have twice a year reunions to see each other, shoot the shit, and shoot some guns.

If I think I’m going to using this place to continuously resell stuff and the members are thought of as customers, then I’m going to pay more for a different level of service/access.
    Well said Todd. Totally agree.

For many of us, TGT is much more than just another forum, but a community and for many of us, almost like an extended family. Personally, I have met more than a few members in person and have made some great friends here.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    "supporter"? "Sponsor"? I just hope there is demand for what i list at the low prices. Maybe there are too many variables for the admin to sort out ...so i will likely paypal the $100. before the new year.

Not sure what variables you are concerned about, but they will not be an issue from the Admin side.

Use the “contact us” link found at the bottom of the page to send an email stating that you wish to be a commercial vender on TGT. From there you can get set up for commercial posting very easily and post in the section we have for commercial sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    1911's 4 me said: Is this forum turning into Ebay?

It looks like it to me!
    I sure hope not. Because that could make TGT a huge turn-off for some members.

Personally, I like to think of TGT as a forum that has a side benefit of having a classifieds section, rather than some online marketplace with the side benefit of having a forum.

I really hope that doesn't change.

Top Bottom