quanell x

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by cowboy45, Jul 15, 2009.

1. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Just caught a little bit of
    Sean Hannity interviewing Quanell X and Hannity asked where he got his name. He replied that it came from slavemasters.Thats the way they kept track of slaves. I didnt know he was ever a slave.
    Maybe he is slave to the racist B.S. he spews every time he opens his moth!:2cents:

2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It's not racist unless you are white.

It makes me laugh every time I hear about "reverse" racism or bigotry. There's nothing reverse about a black man berating someone for being white, it's just plain racism and bigotry.

Alot of people in various groups would do alot of good to forgive the sins of the past. Not saying to forget what had been done to people, as it was wrong, but what is done is done, there is nothing that is going to change that fact. You can choose to dwell in the past, or you can put your talent and efforts to more productive endeavours.

The mere fact that it lines their pockets and gives them power and attention is the only reason why many so-called black leaders go looking for racism in everything, while productive, honest, and hard-working blacks out there suffer in that image.

3. 1rightguy

1rightguy Active Member

Mar 25, 2009
    I have met him a few times. We have had conversations. Played basketball and I have seen him at the gun shows. Gotta say he's interesting, friendly and likable. May not be a popular thing to say on this forum, but I gotta call it like I see it.

4. txinvestigator

txinvestigator TGT Addict

May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Notice you didn't say he is not a racist.

5. 1rightguy

1rightguy Active Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Originally Posted by 1rightguy [​IMG]
    I have met him a few times. We have had conversations. Played basketball and I have seen him at the gun shows. Gotta say he's interesting, friendly and likable. May not be a popular thing to say on this forum, but I gotta call it like I see it.
    Notice you didn't say he is not a racist.

6. SapperMapper

SapperMapper Member

Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    Wow, simul-post!

That said, the only person who can make you a victim is you. I'm not saying someone can't treat you badly, but you can be 'victimized' or you can deal with it and move on.

7. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Activist = shit stirrer.

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    My slave name is Dad.

9. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Weird...I have the same one. But the real slave driver call s me Husband":lolz:

10. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Hahahaha!