quanell x

cowboy45

May 1, 2008
mexia texas
Just caught a little bit of
Sean Hannity interviewing Quanell X and Hannity asked where he got his name. He replied that it came from slavemasters.Thats the way they kept track of slaves. I didnt know he was ever a slave.
Maybe he is slave to the racist B.S. he spews every time he opens his moth!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
It's not racist unless you are white.

It makes me laugh every time I hear about "reverse" racism or bigotry. There's nothing reverse about a black man berating someone for being white, it's just plain racism and bigotry.

Alot of people in various groups would do alot of good to forgive the sins of the past. Not saying to forget what had been done to people, as it was wrong, but what is done is done, there is nothing that is going to change that fact. You can choose to dwell in the past, or you can put your talent and efforts to more productive endeavours.

The mere fact that it lines their pockets and gives them power and attention is the only reason why many so-called black leaders go looking for racism in everything, while productive, honest, and hard-working blacks out there suffer in that image.

1rightguy

Mar 25, 2009
I have met him a few times. We have had conversations. Played basketball and I have seen him at the gun shows. Gotta say he's interesting, friendly and likable. May not be a popular thing to say on this forum, but I gotta call it like I see it.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
I have met him a few times. We have had conversations. Played basketball and I have seen him at the gun shows. Gotta say he's interesting, friendly and likable. May not be a popular thing to say on this forum, but I gotta call it like I see it.
Notice you didn't say he is not a racist.

1rightguy

Mar 25, 2009
Originally Posted by 1rightguy
​Notice you didn't say he is not a racist.

SapperMapper

Apr 20, 2009
Killeen
Wow, simul-post!

That said, the only person who can make you a victim is you. I'm not saying someone can't treat you badly, but you can be 'victimized' or you can deal with it and move on.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads