• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    This won't be popular here:

I had a chance to visit with the man for about half an hour this evening. It was an amazing conversation and my opinion of him went up exponentially. He was gutsy, displayed a consistent integrity in his positions, said some things that could have come out of most any of our mouths, and wasn't afraid to offend some of his own by telling it like it is.

Last year he issued some public apologies for some the bigoted statements he'd previously made. It's not easy to get out in public and admit you were wrong. From what I've learned, I do not doubt that those were sincere apologies.

I know when I'm being played and the man had nothing to gain by doing so tonight. I don't agree with everything he does, but I was very impressed by the individual and some of his ideas. I won't go into detail about all we discussed, but many of you would be surprised to find yourselves in complete agreement with some of his insights.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    maybe if we ignore him he will go away and stop bothering people.

i would like to start a united white college fund or a white only scholarship just to see what would happen, no intention of being base on true racism but i figure every other race has one why cant white people have one? oh yea because that would be racist wtf? is this some kind of double negative? im confused now.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Slavery, still exists in lessor evil forms, peonage, taxes on everything in existance, some government entity with a hand in your posket where the
    wallet is located.....You MUST carry liability insurance, perhaps soon you MUST carry health insurance...on and on...

Civilization....Power over others....Politics and Politicians....Political systems....

It really isn't all that bad, no worry about somebody stealing your horses
    (wealth) while you sleep or your scalp while you are awake....Welll, maybe in the inner cities in another sense.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Hector Ruiz took over a section of Motorola back in the day and started giving $$$ left and right to all the "Hispanic" this and "Hispanic" that programs, scholarships, blah, blah, blah and it always pissed me off...

They bitch about discrimination and then have programs that do nothing but discriminate.

Top Bottom