• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    How/what do you carry your sidearm?

I went for a jog this morning for the first time in a couple of months (trying to get back into shape, I've let myself slip :o). I had my Seecamp in my front pocket of my sweat pants and even as small as it is, it kept pulling my sweats down and hitting my thigh.

Any suggestions? Thanks
    Gun Zone Deals

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    My wife and I use small fanny packs and wear them in front. She stuffs her sub compact XD 40 in hers. I carry my little .38 snubby in mine. You get used to running with them after a couple of runs.

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    I walk more than run, a S&W 340PD in my sweat pants or shorts pocket is light and rides pretty easy. I have actually walked with my commander-size 1911 in an IWB holster in my drawstring shorts and a t-shirt over it; works OK as long as it's not too hot in the summer (don't want to sweat all over my pistol).

BT1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    USA
    What is this "exercising" thing you speak of?

Seriously, I pretty much live in a rural area but walk 2-3 times a week. I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry in a Tommy's gun pack since nobody but cows and maybe a stray dog will normally see me anyway. There's also a front pocket for your cash, license(s), knife, phone, etc. without much more bulk.

Lobo_79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Carrying while exercising

I carry a J-Frame in a fanny pack I bought from Cops Plus. It fits tight up against your side and doesn't bounce around too much when you're running.

If I'm just doing my "power walk" I carry an Beretta 92 FS in an Uncle Mike's IWB holster...and I can forget running while carrying that.

Top Bottom