• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Just bought a house in Mckinney TX(moving from Chicago) so looking forward to getting set up for the class after I get my drivers license changed.
    (1) Does anyone know if there are classes avaliable in the Dallas or North Tx area. I see the one in Houston but its a bit of a ride.
    (2) Being that it has to be concealed. Im thinking in a belt holster a shirt could ride up and expose part of the gun. That cant be done correct? Have an XD .45 and looking for a shoulder holster any ideas. As usual thanks 4 all the help. This site has been great for the short time ive been here.
    Lynx Defense

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Bullet Trap is a good recommendation. There is also an ex-CIA agent that gives instruction at a private ranch (also has a shooting range) in Mckinney. It's off 380. I renewed with him, there were 4 people in the class. Very nice guy. He charges less than everyone else, but you have to get your own photos (Walgreens) & fingerprinting (at local PD or pay $20 to Bullet Trap).

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    Bullet Trap is a good recommendation. There is also an ex-CIA agent that gives instruction at a private ranch (also has a shooting range) in Mckinney. It's off 380. I renewed with him, there were 4 people in the class. Very nice guy. He charges less than everyone else, but you have to get your own photos (Walgreens) & fingerprinting (at local PD or pay $20 to Bullet Trap).

If your talking about the range just east of town on 380 the city and airport has shut them down. I think the guy your talking about still gives classes but you have to go to Greenvile to qualify.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom