quick access gunsafe??

terry.hatcher

Apr 26, 2009
killeen tx
Well in september i will be my wife will be having my first son, so no more keeping my handgun in my nightstand draw. I was just wondering if anybody has good or bad experiences with quick access gunsafes? I having been thinking about getting one that has the finger print opener, but am still up in the air at this point. So any advice would be great.

dee

Well-Known
Nov 22, 2008
Red River Way
I had to hard wire one into a Police vehicle because the battery kept going dead and the officer had keep using a key.

terry.hatcher

Apr 26, 2009
killeen tx
I say under a year...my kids were getting around by 6-8 mo.'s...crawling and opening
yea thats about what i was thinking, since we figured out that we were going to have a kid my wife has been talking about getting one and any chance to buy something gun related is fine with me, since ive been having to buy a bunch of baby stuff now and not so much gun stuff lol j/k

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads