• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    I picked up a another left handed upper...just for giggles. Haven't even built the first one yet.

Been shooting right-handed guns so long I'm not sure what I'll do with the "right" side ejection.
    Texas SOT

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I picked up a another left handed upper...just for giggles. Haven't even built the first one yet.

Been shooting right-handed guns so long I'm not sure what I'll do with the "right" side ejection.

Thought about it too, but didn't want to deal with needing a left handed BCG just for that rifle.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    LOL!! I don't know. Their sale was a pretty good one IMO, So I wouldn't be surprised if it was later this week.

be53ad1cc69e6353458ca4ad93e2cbc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    I shouldn't be surprised. Some companies have them in stock and other make to order. I've been spoiled by primary arms' shipping speed

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I shouldn't be surprised. Some companies have them in stock and other make to order. I've been spoiled by primary arms' shipping speed

Yep.. I was going to say that being that it's the actual manufacturer, just like the Geissle triggers, ship times are generally a lot longer. With my attention span, in 4 weeks I'll have forgotten I even ordered all this and it'll be a nice surprise. :p

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX

Me too.. I'm right handed, but left eye dominant (vision is better in my left eye, too- so I never tried to switch). I have considered getting a LH AR... but figure if I got used to something non-standard, it may hurt in the long run. Almost ordered one from Stag this BF special...

I'd probably think I had FTEs, since I didn't see the brass go right under my nose :D

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    Yep.. I was going to say that being that it's the actual manufacturer, just like the Geissle triggers, ship times are generally a lot longer. With my attention span, in 4 weeks I'll have forgotten I even ordered all this and it'll be a nice surprise. :p

I know, I love this, it's like Christmas all year long.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Apparently my order for the BCG from Aimsurplus didn't get processed I guess I have to wait for Christmas deals. The upper should be here about the same time anyway

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Apparently my order for the BCG from Aimsurplus didn't get processed I guess I have to wait for Christmas deals. The upper should be here about the same time anyway

Mine from Ground Zero got processed, but they said they would notify me when it has been shipped, that was 3 days ago.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Mine from Ground Zero got processed, but they said they would notify me when it has been shipped, that was 3 days ago.

I'm talking with them right now. I asked if I could get a discount code. Really reaching out, but who knows maybe they will

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    View attachment 126128

Just got this:

484f9413b4b9424c8f7a873cf4d758a2.png

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED

Looked at tracking number and realized it was sent UPS Ground to my PO Box !!! Tracked via UPS and got this:

11/28/2017 4:34 P.M. Voided Information Received

11/28/2017 4:23 P.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Going to call them and see if this is going to be a problem. :(

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Dang I haven't gotten that yet. AIM said I can use their code for 15% off. So I'll get a NiB BCG for $94

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Man, looking at Stags regular pricing...I'll have built a $1,100 rifle for 2/3 the price!

APynckel

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Houston, Tx
    No everyone wants or needs a cryo treated heavy barrel on an AR.

Never said cryo treated or heavy barrel. WOA SPR Match barrels are fantastic and not full bulls, but definitely more meat than a pencil barrel. Their squad designated marksman barrels are fantastic too....

Remember, the barrel makes the gun [precise].

Top Bottom