• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Funny story. Last year, a new member showed up here, made a few posts, and kidded him about him getting his 25 posts in and asked him, jokingly if he had any primers for sale. He got all huffy and chastised me for saying what I did, but soon as he got to 28 posts, he was in the Classifieds trying to sell a couple of pistols and some ammo!

After that, he really hasn't been seen posting on the forum anymore either. Hmmm.......

It has become pretty obvious as to when a new member shows up, which ones are usually going to head to the Classifieds!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    strofl.gif

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    What's getting annoying is some of the noobs are joining, not reading the rules, especially those pertaining to the classifieds and are using other sections of the forum to post guns for sale. @benenglish just locked another one up this morning. Some members, myself included, have welcomed them to TGT, and copied and pasted the rules for them about the classifieds, but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. Their threads are being deleted, locked and some of those noobs have even been banned as a result. Myself, I'm not even wasting time welcoming them anymore, since all they are here for is to post stuff for sale, and I doubt they have any interest in being a part of the TGT community. I'm just going to report them and let the Mods or Admins deal with the BS threads!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Rules? ... We don' need no stinking rules!!!

Damn the rules, full speed ahead............................................................. :police:

Ooops.

Wolfy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2021
    West Texas
    instead of a comment count / TGT might go by time (6 months or 1 year)

at least the forums won’t be as affected

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Funny story. Last year, a new member showed up here, made a few posts, and kidded him about him getting his 25 posts in and asked him, jokingly if he had any primers for sale. He got all huffy and chastised me for saying what I did, but soon as he got to 28 posts, he was in the Classifieds trying to sell a couple of pistols and some ammo!

After that, he really hasn't been seen posting on the forum anymore either. Hmmm.......

It has become pretty obvious as to when a new member shows up, which ones are usually going to head to the Classifieds!

Yep. All very good points.
    ... additionally I've noticed that, of those new members who post a good intro, they are actually here to take part and contribute.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yep. All very good points.
    ... additionally I've noticed that, of those new members who post a good intro, they are actually here to take part and contribute.

Pretty much my observance as well. Most of the ones that get a thread deleted or locked for attempting to sell outside of the Classifieds, don't even bother and usually disappear pretty quick.

TGT is a community, and it has very strong core at it's membership level, and with the Mods and Admins.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Watched a you tube on gentleman's fashion. Why hats are not popular any longer. The said that if you wear a Fedora style hat today the Internet will call you a Neckbeard.
    I thought neckbeard started here

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom