• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kimberten2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Yeah, that's what I said. :rolleyes:

And when you quote someone, it is customary to use quotation symbols.

No, they don't "usually"

Why did I know I should not have bothered with this one? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well, when I did quote you, I did use quotation symbols.

Instead of being an asshole, after you gave me a link, and said you answered my question; even though i've read the link, and that's where the confusion started. I don't care if I get banned from this forum for language, because honestly, if by me asking a simple question, and even thanking you for answering, you kept bashing. I don't want to be apart of a forum, where if someone doesn't agree with what you believe or think, they are automatically wrong. :sign0101:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Why did I know I should not have bothered with this one? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well, when I did quote you, I did use quotation symbols.

Instead of being an asshole, after you gave me a link, and said you answered my question; even though i've read the link, and that's where the confusion started. I don't care if I get banned from this forum for language, because honestly, if by me asking a simple question, and even thanking you for answering, you kept bashing. I don't want to be apart of a forum, where if someone doesn't agree with what you believe or think, they are automatically wrong. :sign0101:

Oh yeah, that's why.

tugger.jpg

Top Bottom