• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    Hey, Force_Multiplier, welcome. Post what you want, screw the people bustin' yer balls without the same to post a video of their own.

I post videos all the time to drum up business for my youtube channel, it's all good.

If yer in San Antonio, send a PM and we'll hit the range.

Steve

Steven,

Really appreciate your post. I don't mind the haters. I actually really enjoy reading their comments. They put a smile on my face. Sometimes there's really good info in there too, and sometimes people just want to see if they can get a rise out of someone else.

I'm actually headed down that way for Tomer Israeli's Israeli Tactical School course at the end of August. I'll be pretty booked up with that school for that weekend, but when i head back down that way, I'll definitely hit you up. It'd be an awesome opportunity to get out on the range with you.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Steven,

Really appreciate your post. I don't mind the haters. I actually really enjoy reading their comments. They put a smile on my face. Sometimes there's really good info in there too, and sometimes people just want to see if they can get a rise out of someone else.

I'm actually headed down that way for Tomer Israeli's Israeli Tactical School course at the end of August. I'll be pretty booked up with that school for that weekend, but when i head back down that way, I'll definitely hit you up. It'd be an awesome opportunity to get out on the range with you.

Same-same here. Make it by Austin and we'll have BBQ.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    Same-same here. Make it by Austin and we'll have BBQ.

Really appreciate it. Sounds like a really awesome time. From the looks of the Avatar, it'd be a real pleasure to hang out, have a few laughs, and some good ole South Texas BBQ. Sounds like heaven to me. I'll keep you in mind the next time i'm passing through. Really cool.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    Why in God's name are you taking an Israeli pistol class?! ;) LOL

I really feel like Israeli forces have a real necessity to teach practical methods, considering they are in a constant state of war. Also, the class that I'm taking covers disarming techniques, pistol and rifle fighting, Krav Maga, and overall Israeli aggression. I think it will be an excellent class. http://www.israelitactical.com is their website, and Tomer Israeli has a credible background, and his staff has been exposed to many things that I haven't. I hope this helps shed some light on why I believe it's going to be an amazing 2 day experience.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I really feel like Israeli forces have a real necessity to teach practical methods, considering they are in a constant state of war. Also, the class that I'm taking covers disarming techniques, pistol and rifle fighting, Krav Maga, and overall Israeli aggression. I think it will be an excellent class. http://www.israelitactical.com is their website, and Tomer Israeli has a credible background, and his staff has been exposed to many things that I haven't. I hope this helps shed some light on why I believe it's going to be an amazing 2 day experience.

Okay, after seeing your Arfcom posts, finding your photobucket, and this.....I'm fairly certain you're just trolling.

Top Bottom