• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    See, funny thing is, to me it looks like the fight quickly DE-escalated. But WTF do I know :clown:

Armed Man Involved in Confrontation at Mansfield Park

A fight between two adults quickly escalated at a Mansfield park Tuesday night when one of the men pulled out a gun, sending families running for cover. Mansfield police said they were called to Katherine Rose Memorial Park in the 300 block of N. Walnut Creek Drive at 7:27 p.m. over a man with a gun. Authorities said the armed man was a 36-year-old concealed handgun license holder who was at the park with a woman and two children.
    The man told police a 30-year-old man confronted them about comments allegedly made toward another child. The armed man said the second man "lifted him to his feet from a seated position by his shirt and had also struck him in the face and torso area" during the argument. The first man told police he pulled out a gun and pointed it at the second man and others that gathered around him. Police said the man told the others to back off. When they did, he lowered his gun.
    Police said the second man left the park before they arrived. Sergio Benitez shot video of the incident and shared it with NBC 5. In the video, the man can be seen pulling out his weapon and then people running and ducking for cover. Soon after Benitez's camera turns away from the scene as he, too, ran for cover. Witnesses corroborated the armed man's story that he was attacked and police said he is not facing any charges. Mansfield police said they're continuing to investigate the incident and are looking for the other man.
    Target Sports

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Amazing how the video manages to start at the exact point when the guy is pulling his gun, but just manages to miss the entire confrontation leading to that point. What are the chances???

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Amazing how you can with almost 100% accuracy judge a person's character based solely on the type of ball cap they wear.

ETA: Agree that it " deescalated" quickly.

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    I'm getting the impression that the news are trying to make it seem the guy shouldn't have pulled a gun on his attackers. These news stories are my inspiration to conceal carry everyday, wherever I go. If he didn't pull a gun, I bet that guy would be in the hospital if he's lucky, and dead if not.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    ZX9RCAM;1613183 said:
    What type of ball cap was he wearing?

A hideous one:

QScstX3.png

(the guy who shot the vertical video)

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Kar98;1613187 said:
    A hideous one:

QScstX3.png

(the guy who shot the vertical video)

I saw it in the video, what is wrong with it?
    I don't know what the emblem is, and I don't do ball caps.
    I don't understand why this one is bad?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    easy rider;1613198 said:
    I'd sooner wear that flat billed hat before I'd wear those earplugs, but to each his own.

Love handles.
    Yeah, I said it.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I guess I got in late here but, who really gives a shit what kind of hat somebody wears? Some of you folks are extremely sensitive about things that absolutely do not matter. Ease up, there are many, many more important things to worry about besides hats, handshakes, OC, CC, etc. :banana:

Top Bottom