TRACT Optics

Railroad Scam... how many just 'knew' it would go like this?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    They're going to start automating these FF restaurants and it can't happen soon enough. The service I receive now is so horrible that even I, a generous tipper, have almost stopped tipping completely.

I might be a Jew, but I am not a cheap bastard and for me to not tip takes some really horrific service. I've received nothing but that lately.
    My wife insists on two pennies for bad service.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    As long as the service isn’t bad, I tip a minimum of $5 no matter what 20% would be. My bill could be $10 and I tip $5. I’ve dated waitresses and I used to be in sales so I know that dealing with people sucks. Some people are just extremely difficult and can really ruin your day. If the service is great I may tip 100% because that work can be disheartening and I like to make people feel good if they did a good job.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    As long as the service isn’t bad, I tip a minimum of $5 no matter what 20% would be. My bill could be $10 and I tip $5. I’ve dated waitresses and I used to be in sales so I know that dealing with people sucks. Some people are just extremely difficult and can really ruin your day. If the service is great I may tip 100% because that work can be disheartening and I like to make people feel good if they did a good job.

I worked in the service industry when I was younger, I get it. I am a really good tipper. 25% is the minimum I will tip on large bills and like you I'll tip 5 bucks on a small bill, but the service is SO piss poor these days.

Most of what I am experiencing I'd have been fired for.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Southwest TN headed to TX
    I frequently have lunch for $10-15 and will then leave a tip of $4-5. Rather than leave a poor tip for poor service I prefer to remember to go elsewhere in the future. One server I knew worked while earning a degree and continued after graduation as it was more profitable than their degree. A good server should receive a good tip.

Last edited:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Went a CiCis and there was a tip jar at the cashier, not paying a tip for them to put the pizza on the buffet. They don't even clean tables.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I frequently have lunch for $10-15 and will then leave a tip of $4-5. Rather than leave a poor tip for poor service I prefer to remember to go elsewhere in the future. One server I knew worked while earning a degree and continued after graduation as it was more profitable than their degree. A good server should receive a good tip.

I can do both. If the service is bad, I'll leave a pittance of a tip AND not come back to the place for at least three months. Hopefully, by then, the "server" is either gone or has learned the job better.

Fast food places.....never....except for my local Sonic. They tend to do a great job that's worth it. I will also tip at the local gas station/short-order cook places for the same reason.

Top Bottom