• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coonan357

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Just below the panhandle of Texas
    I was looking forward to receiving my Randall Made knife within the next month when I received a letter in the mail indicating that they were sorry but there would be a six-month delay in filling my order. Oh well, I've waited this long. I can wait a bit longer.

Did I need the knife? No. Did I need a knife that expensive? No.

But I had lived in Orlando for twenty years and had visited the shop on the Trail. I like the look and feel of the knife so I ordered my knife and joined the list.

This will be one of the knives, along with my firearms, that get handed down to the boy when I pass. It is a model 1 with a 7" blade and one or two modifications.

Scott
    Guns International

Luigimoto

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Tejas
    A1400D0D-7363-4012-B8D3-0F4E0979F69A.jpeg
    Randall you say? This is mine. I only have one. Wish I could afford more. Please post pics when you get yours.

Luigimoto

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Tejas
    That is unfortunate. I hope the anticipation makes it even better for you when you get it. If you just can’t wait, usually AG Russel knives has some that they will sell for a premium.

stickbowcoop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Springtown TX
    Knife makers are some of the worst for holding deadlines in my opinion. I understand it's a form of artwork for them, but they could almost all use a lesson in time management :) . I hope it's worth the wait.

Coonan357

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Just below the panhandle of Texas
    Fantastic! Worth the wait????
    I have wanted a Randall for over twenty years. I like their history and the way most of them feel in my hands. I've always been drawn to the #1 so for me it has been worth the wait. This, and several other of my knives, will be going to to the Grandboy when I pass.
    I understand that the wait times for a Randall is now at six years and counting. Any other Randall I buy will probably be from a gun show or a dealer, and those will be pricey.
    Scott

Top Bottom