Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Had it been the other way around, we would be hearing about a hate crime and all the usual suspects up in a roar, and this thing all over the news.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I came into my classroom ready to start class when a Hispanic kid sucker punched me in the gut then drew back for another punch to the face. He didn't get the second shot in. There was not a single word said....he just hit me. The Principal and I discussed it and agreed that it was probably a gang initiation. I had a reputation for not allowing anyone to put their hands on me and he either made a bet or it was an initiation. Either way, I got hit and he did time in ISS.

Flash

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    The video of him might make him easy to find. That, and the receipt at Blockbuster should point the cops directly to him. I mean, how many rentals do you think they have lately of Midnight Express? Remember, it was the movie from 1978 that introduced the Turkish Revenge to the world. Supposedly, if you inflicted a wound in someone below the waist, it was not deemed attempted murder. The film led the unthinking to believe it was not serious to stab someone in their behind.

I dunno.....maybe it's NOT serious. Forrest Gump seemed to do OK after getting shot in the buttocks!

Top Bottom