Join TexasGunTalk

Random free stuff, Austin

Discussion in 'Non-Firearms Classifieds' started by Dash Riprock, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock Well-Known

Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Cleaning out the garage this week and need to get rid of some stuff I no longer have any use for. Thought I'd offer it up here before taking it to goodwill.

Never used Taylor Made golf bag. I won it in a raffle several years ago, never used it, and since gave up golf. It's a little dusty from sitting in my garage but otherwise in fine shape. - holding for 35Remington

A couple of 10 inch Skilsaw blades (rip blade was never used) and a metal cut off blade. I've since upgraded to a bigger saw and have no use for these. - blades are GONE!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. 35Remington

35Remington TGT Addict

Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I am planning to be in town for a race in mid October. I would love the golf bag and will be staying on the NW side.

3. Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock Well-Known

Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Will put your name on it. Let me know when you get to town.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  4. Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock Well-Known

Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    This is basically a hydraulic jack modified to serve as a golf shaft puller. I used to build my own clubs as a hobby, don't ask me why.

If you're handy with a cutting torch or a welder, you could modify this back into a nice little hydraulic jack, or something else. I hate to throw it away, as it worked well for what it did but I have no more use for it.

GONE!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  5. Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock Well-Known

Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Just uncovered a couple dozen random golf shafts. Apparently I reshafted some clubs and must have kept these for possible future use but never got around to it. Basically, it's a golf shaft with a grip but no clubhead. I'm going to hold back a couple and see if I can fashion a snake hook out of it, like this kid did, but I don't need all of these. (just thought of something - maybe this could be a scout or youth group type activity?)

Maybe somebody can think of other uses. If you put some kind of end piece on it, you'd have a decent little light walking stick. They are a combination of metal and graphite, all yours if you want it.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  6. Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock Well-Known

Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Just found a couple boxes of Black Widow golf spikes and some Golfsmith lead tape. Can you use those?

7. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'll take the jack and the saw blades. PM inbound with my phone#

8. 35Remington

35Remington TGT Addict

Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Yes, thanks bud.

9. Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock Well-Known