Five of these just came in the mail.

image.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Im bringing 100 rounds, and y'all are welcome to shoot a mag.

I have a 1905 and a 1910 as well, but won't have any ammo before the meet.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I am bringing several single actios. Including black powder cartridge loads. Black powder snake shot too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Mainly rifles for me, I'll bring the black powder revolver, my 1911, maybe a 9mm Baby Eagle, and a few rifles. I have an outlet on my truck if anyone needs any power while we are out on the rifle area since its pretty much undeveloped. 400W max though.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Looks like Saturday might be a washout with this storm system moving in. Are we playing it by ear or going rain or shine? I know the pistol range is fine since its covered with the exception if you are standing further out. It might make folks without 4x4 struggle if it does rain and we go to the rifle area.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    So far saturday is a 20% chance. I'm going. If nothing else we will camp on the pistol range all day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I am still in also. Probably have my 11 year old daughter and 22s for her. Any younger children, new shooters, or anybody else for that matter are welcome to whatever I bring.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I'll bring my 22LR (it's a mossberg with a shell on it) my 9mm and my 12 gauge if ya'll want. Can bring my AR too... I'll also try to buy some ammo. I have a lot of 22. GF will be in tow.. She's new to shooting. We both pretty much suck and would be open to suggestions :-)

EDIT -- I am also bringing an emergency medical kit (x2 probably) and all of my gun cleaning equipment I am just weird and always bring it no matter what.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I usually bring plenty of cleaning supplies just in case. There will probably be another woman show up sometime saturday that needs instruction on ARs and shotguns for a Dept of Corrections job. I don't have a shotgun so that would be great.
    The 8 inch steel target came in and a stand is built. Steel pistol spinner as well.
    I am bringing an AR, a .22lr bolt action and a semi auto riffle as well as pistols in .22, 9mm, .357 and .45 colt.
    All kinds of targets.
    A small grill and some hotdogs and paper plates.

Just a reminder to everyone. If you are a member, you are welcome to join us. When you joined does not matter. Come on out and meet some new friends.
    Google Shiny Top Ranch or go to shinytopranch.com and you can get a map or Shiny Top Ranch lane in Salado on google maps.

I would definately bring some pistols just in case it rains and we get stuck on the pistol range instead of the rifle range.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom