• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Greetings Stan, I would really like to go but I just moved this week back to my old apt (closer to your side of town) but I'm going to be pretty much busy unpacking. I know that me and a few friends from here go every two weeks on a Sunday to Bullethole, but if I can get done what I need to get done than I may send ya a message about meeting up.

Take Care Friend :)

- J

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Stan

We might hit Bullis Sunday morning, but that's Mother's Day so I'm not sure if I'll get a kitchen pass or not. I'll post up once I know...

Cheers! M2

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Its on I-10 and La Cantera at the Rim, Across from Six Flags. I usually dont have an issue getting a bay. The only drag is they lock it at the entrance, but it doesn't bother me enough to not go, not to mention a good Fish lunch afterwords at the resturaunt.

Blackxfire

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ft Sam
    Fish lunch sounds good. What do you mean they lock it? They require you to bring your pistol in unloaded and locked?
    I would have to map it b4 I leave, I am new to the area and riding a Goldwing, so I can't rely on a GPS for turn by turn directions.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    The address is 17907 IH-10 West San Antonio Tx, 78257

At the entrance they record the serial number and put a trigger lock on the gun. Then upstairs at the range, you pay for the range and target, you can bring your own ammo, they want you to use Brass I think, thats all I have anyway. The guy running the range has you fill out a liability form, and unlocks the gun, takes you in. It's half hour block of time, and he will keep track of you time for you. when you done, he locks it back up, you can go shop or go to the restraraunt, when done they unlock it at the exit. It sounds drawn out when typing it out, but I have found it to be no big deal. And 10 bucks for 30 mins is pretty good for an indoor range in my book. Thats about how long it takes me to go through 100-150 rds anyway. And my wife LOVES the restraunt, so I get to shoot and she is happy with the lunch...lol Oh yeah, you have to get an appt, the number is 210-253-8800 just ask for the range, sometimes the person answering will have the appt book, and will take you reservation for you, or they will get you transfered to the range.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    He did meet up with me and my wife. Stan is a super nice guy. He shot my Kimber and he let me and my wife shoot his nice Beretta. Then we ate lunch, The grilled Mahi-Mahi with lump crab was really good. My wife ate a BBQ chicken sandwich...lol not very adventerous. Oh yeah, and I really liked the Venison stuffed mushrooms.

Blackxfire

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ft Sam
    Thanks for having me this afternoon Skip!
    Hi RR, it was nice to get out of the aprtment and shoot with someone! Always love going to BassPro Shops, "like a kid in a candy store." If only I had a limitless credit card! LOL Now it's time for clothes cleaning and gun cleaning!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom