• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Me and the wife went to Eagle peak yesterday and she had a blast! (pun intended) She shot the .40 a lot and the 30-06 as much as I did and she did good with both. Her shots with the pistol are a little scattered out but she is getting better. We only shot the pistol at like 10 yards. But any shooting is good while she is learning and God knows I need the practice if I'm going help stomp the DFW team this next go round. Anyway. It was a good day on the range my wife had a lot of fun and most of all We shot guns, and shooting guns is fun. I have some pics but my computer at work wont take them for some reason, so I'll post them latter or I'll have Mrs Big post them in a little while.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    I really did enjoy myself but it sucks to look at bigs target and then look at mine. Ill post the pics tomorrow. Then y'all will see what I'm talking about.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    2009-07-14%2010.02.07[1].jpg

securedownload.jpg

wanna guess which one was bigs...?

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I think she did a good job for her first time out and I can see her getting better every time she shoots. Good job! Sorry not her first time, it's the second or third.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Eagle Peak

I was there from 1-3:30pm. I didn't know ya'll shoot out there. Maybe some monday, we can meet up and talk guns out there. My usual day off is monday, if I have rounds loaded, I'm out there shooting them almost every week. Small World

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    I was there from 1-3:30pm. I didn't know ya'll shoot out there. Maybe some monday, we can meet up and talk guns out there. My usual day off is monday, if I have rounds loaded, I'm out there shooting them almost every week. Small World

you were there on sunday during that time?
    big wants to know what you were shooting

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Range visit

Nope. Sorry about the confusion, I never saw the date on your first post. I was out the yesterday, shooting my CZ-75(9mm ss), 1911(S&W 45) and my armalite AR. I was out testing some reloads. Now it's clear why I missed ya'll, wrong day!!! Anyhow, I'm always out there on Monday afternoons(it's like a ghost town) 'cause the weekend crowds are unpredictable. Lemme' know next time your out and maybe I can come out and say hello(even on a Sunday). - Texmex

Top Bottom