• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    From their website: The annual Rangemaster Tactical Conference (“Tac-Con”) is the premier self-defense training event in the nation. Tac-Con-22 is scheduled for March 25-27, 2022 at the Dallas Pistol Club in Carrollton, Texas.
    Who says that this is the premiere self defense training event in the nation? Any objective standards used to back that up or just rhetoric?

One other question out of curiosity: Do you get payments of some sort for in effect advertising for Youtube? You continually link to Youtube videos relative to firearms and while I may be wrong, it certainly seems the great majority of your opening posts in your threads contain links to YouTube. Not criticizing - just wondering in light of how many times you have opened threads like that.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    One other question out of curiosity: Do you get payments of some sort for in effect advertising for Youtube? You continually link to Youtube videos relative to firearms and while I may be wrong, it certainly seems the great majority of your opening posts in your threads contain links to YouTube. Not criticizing - just wondering in light of how many times you have opened threads like that.
    You are not the only one to notice.

And very little participation in any threads which aren't his.

David S.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2021
    DFW
    The Rangemaster Tactical Conference is outstanding. It's also sold out.

Whether you consider it THE PREMIER training conference is a bit subjective. I personally believe the typical armed citizen will be hard pressed to find a better one.

I have no financial affiliation with Rangemaster. I've attended three of their conferences and one of the instructor development classes.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Who says that this is the premiere self defense training event in the nation? Any objective standards used to back that up or just rhetoric?

If you notice the opening words I quoted from their website. They might be bragging, just saying. I was just making the event noticed to readers on this forum in case they wanted to take advantage of the training in Texas. And no I don't get any comp from YouTube or the channel hosts for referencing their videos. The ones I reference have information, demonstrations, explanations, etc. of interest and subject of discussion on this forum especially for new gun owners. We all were newbies with firearms at one time and just trying to pass on the info using 21st century tech.

Top Bottom