• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I’m still thinking I’m gonna try and go Saturday while it’s raining. The first AR I ever built needs some love, it’s been neglected recently.
    Gun Zone Deals

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I’m going Friday even if it hair lips the pope.
    The weather has been perfect here the last few days. Hope it holds out until then.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Kinda envious that you guys get to have your gun ranges open down that way. All the ranges where I'm at are closed, even outdoor ranges. The state and federal forests are even closed down. The publicly owned outdoor range I usually shoot at was gated off. Nonsensical bullshit from our nonsensical state government, but at least we can still go fishing for now. Most gun shops are open, but really restricting customers. I had to buy a castle nut a couple weeks ago, found one shop open that had them in stock. They let no more than six non-staff members in the store at a time. I wanted to look around and take in everything they had - I'd never been to this particular store before and it was one of the best stocked stores I've seen in a long time - but I felt guilty because there was a line ten-deep outside, and I had my son with me so I grabbed the castle nut and we headed out.

I need to function test and zero an AR pistol I completed shortly after the lockdown crap went into effect, as well as zero a few guns we inherited from my late father in law but there's no place to go at the moment. I figure at this point if I have to use any of them versus my shotgun or pistols, it'll be up close and personal so a zero won't really matter but the end of this corona crap can't come soon enough.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Great day to be at the range. More folks out.

Was picking up the front sight well today. Does not always happen.

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    Not worried about the virus, more concerned about all the newbies who just bought their first gun waving the muzzle at me while they change mags etc.
    It happened to me about 6 weeks ago when everyone was buying toilet paper I decided to go to outdoor range and it was a good move in the sense that it was mostly empty (everyone was at grocery store).
    Bad news was that most people there had no idea what to do and numerous safety violations occurred, 'nuff said.
    I may go again soon because I am too dumb and I like to shoot, oh well.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom