• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

I have made similar threads to this. Guns you want ect, but I gotta say this classic should be remade. I get it...lol why not just get a m14? I don’t know, I just fell in love with this. I don’t recall knowing about this gun and if I ever did I forgot.

What odd ball guns would you like to see reproduced?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Worked with an old retired seargent in the late '70s that had a collection going back to the late 1700s early 1800s. I would go work on his place on my days off. His wife, herman, would feed me. Very well I might add. And we would shoot his guns in the evenings. For months. Seldom shot the same gun twice. We tried to shoot as many as were safe. From flintlocks to NVA officer's pistol. Early revolvers to Lugers.

What I would like to see come back? Would take less time to list what I have no interest in.
    I would shoot them all. I have a little .22 rifle that is not supposed to exist and I still shoot it. One of my favorites to shoot.

from an idjit coffeeholic

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    IIRC...he's got a couple that the ammo is NLA.......odd ducks...
    Yeah, he's got a .225 Win and a 5mm Rem rimfire. Luckily, the 5mm is available; Aguila has just done a production run. As for the .225, I haven't seen any since pistol silhouette shooters bought it all up to make wildcats back in the 1970s and 1980s. According to the link above, though, it was made until 2003. Still, I think Cam is going to have to get really lucky to find ammo at anything less than stratospheric prices.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    I collect mostly WW II military. All of mine have been used by me and are maintained. Of course, I am not restricted to that era. So, I have many more that also get used. If nothing else I take them out in the backyard and put a few rounds through them. Not using a serviceably firearm is a sin. The only one I don't shoot is my US&S.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Having a gun you don't shoot, is like having a hot wife you aint boinking!
    I have a Model 94 Winchester that was made in 1920
    It’s loose and worn out, my Dads rifle from when he was a teenager. I could shoot it, but don’t want to. I’m happy to keep it in the safe and take it out and admire it occasionally.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    Odds are if I can afford it, it's probably been shot already, so I will shoot it too. But I don't buy collector gun or safe guns. They are tools and tools are to be used. I would like to own something that has been engraved nicely though, and I would shoot it. Rare or not.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I have a Winchester 1897 take down that rattles like a broken AR but I shoot the crud out of it. My uncle took it to Argentina three different times for doves shoots. Now I shoot it. If I can find someone to tighten it up I’ll get it done.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have a Model 94 Winchester that was made in 1920
    It’s loose and worn out, my Dads rifle from when he was a teenager. I could shoot it, but don’t want to. I’m happy to keep it in the safe and take it out and admire it occasionally.

Yes, I have an L.C. Smith Monogram in 20 ga. made in 1911.
    It was a gift to my father from before I was born.
    It has never been fired since it's been in the family, and it never will be.

Top Bottom