Gun Zone Deals

Rave....Damn It's Good To Live In Texas!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Thanks guys, I'll check it out. I'm behind the times. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter and all my phone does is talk!
    Capitol Armory ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    There's a PS to the party story.

Some of you may remember that I was in a fitness phase in 2011 and rode my bicycles 3,414 miles during that year. At 66 YO, my legs are like iron bars and I lost 31 pounds which I gained back later. The worst part to the craziness was that I totally broke my ass! I'll spare you the details but it crippled me up so badly that I spent the entire year of 2012 healing up even with trips to two doctors!

Well..........Those damned bugs were so good at the party that I tore up 3 flats of them. I just couldn't get enough of them!

Fast forward 12 hours......Do you know what pooping a red hot charcoal briquette would be like? I do. Those bugs are just as "Hot" coming out as they were going in! I'm still hurting a week later!

Boy, I learned my lesson!

Flash

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    There's a PS to the party story.

Some of you may remember that I was in a fitness phase in 2011 and rode my bicycles 3,414 miles during that year. At 66 YO, my legs are like iron bars and I lost 31 pounds which I gained back later. The worst part to the craziness was that I totally broke my ass! I'll spare you the details but it crippled me up so badly that I spent the entire year of 2012 healing up even with trips to two doctors!

Well..........Those damned bugs were so good at the party that I tore up 3 flats of them. I just couldn't get enough of them!

Fast forward 12 hours......Do you know what pooping a red hot charcoal briquette would be like? I do. Those bugs are just as "Hot" coming out as they were going in! I'm still hurting a week later!

Boy, I learned my lesson!

Flash

LOL! Just keep remembering the great time you had at the party. It may ease the pain a little. Great story, really enjoyed reading it.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Easiest thing to do for photo sharing is sign up for an account at Flickr: Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

It will give you a lot more options for sharing pics vs. the gallery system here. It's easy too.

I use ImageShack (ImageShack). Very easy to sign up with and you don't need to use your real name. You upload the photos and for posting on boards, you use the DIRECT LINK adding the [ img][/ img] tags at either end of the link.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom