RCBS Chargemaster Lite died

MTA89

CEO of Less White Inc.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
About half way loading some 30-30 this morning and it stopped trickling and dispensing reliably. I tried about everything I could think of to make it come back to life but alas it is f’d up

I go to call their customer service and they only work 7-1pm PST. I am going to call tomorrow since its still in warranty (bought in Sep 2020)

It has been reliable up until now. The thought of going back to my manual powder charger has me on suicide watch

In other news, the lee factory crimp die is the best reloading tool I have ever bought

MTA89

CEO of Less White Inc.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
They will take care of it! Is the transformer still putting out power? Most likely that's what failed. In that case your on your own to order a new one.
Still have power its just something with the motor that powers the dispenser. It runs all out of whack and at varying speeds

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
Apr 13, 2018
Texas
About half way loading some 30-30 this morning and it stopped trickling and dispensing reliably. I tried about everything I could think of to make it come back to life but alas it is f’d up

I go to call their customer service and they only work 7-1pm PST. I am going to call tomorrow since its still in warranty (bought in Sep 2020)

It has been reliable up until now. The thought of going back to my manual powder charger has me on suicide watch

In other news, the lee factory crimp die is the best reloading tool I have ever bought
It ain’t got no gas in it.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members