Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
They sure can and you don’t have to frequent that place of business.
Exactly. Pretty much the same as sticking a 30-06, or 30-07 signage up prohibiting the carrying of firearms on the premises.

And we show support by doing business elsewhere instead. When such restrictions cause a loss of revenue enough that they notice, the restrictions will disappear.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
HEB said they're still going to require mask! Then said they will not escalate the situation in someone enters their store without one. But they have the right to tell you to wear a mask in their store. If they ask/tell you to leave and you don't you could be charged with criminal tresspass.

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
HEB said they're still going to require mask! Then said they will not escalate the situation in someone enters their store without one. But they have the right to tell you to wear a mask in their store. If they ask/tell you to leave and you don't you could be charged with criminal tresspass.
If they aren't going to "escalate" the situation for not wearing a mask. then why would they tell, or ask someone to leave if they didn't have a mask?

That doesn't make any sense.

Texas45

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
Until enough TEXANS just go without one. Then THEY will give up the fight.
I plan to visit mine sans mask starting 3/10 and there after. Bet they dont say diddly squat either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Really? I had read elsewhere they were not going to required masks.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
Until enough TEXANS just go without one. Then THEY will give up the fight.
I plan to visit mine sans mask starting 3/10 and there after. Bet they dont say diddly squat either.

I'll be surprised if no one ask you to put a mask on when you go there. What I posted I heard on the Radio....

Texas45

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
I'll be surprised if no one ask you to put a mask on when you go there. What I posted I heard on the Radio....
Well I sorta agree with this guy.
There “grounds” have been drasticalky reduced in my opinion

From NBC article.

“This ripping off the Band-Aid approach is not good,” said Brian Higgins, a security consultant who also teaches at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City. “It puts companies trying to enforce mask rules in a tight spot. They used to be able to tell customers they were just enforcing the state rules. Now they can’t say that.”

Top Bottom