DK Firearms

Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Went to another of my doctors yesterday. He had the mandated big mask required sign on the door, but I didn't have a problem. This is the one doctor who encourages concealed carry in his office. Also seeing him is not the downer the others make me feel. It has been a good week.
    The TX state medical board still requires masks. If a doctor stops requiring them they can lose their livelihood.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    The TX state medical board still requires masks. If a doctor stops requiring them they can lose their livelihood.
    Thanks, after I composed my rant I felt better. I will still continue to tell them to reschedule me after they decide to stop pretending masks are effective. They won't because they like the money.

That is the tell, we are still handling money. If there was a danger, people would not be using nasty money.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    The one thing I've noticed and just thought about is that the only people I've heard sneezing and coughing when I go into a business (Sam's Club, Cabela's, Lowes) are the one's wearing masks. My wife has trouble breathing with the things on too. I just refuse to wear (unless required for dentist or to get the boy at school).

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Sam’s in TX would not let me in today without a mask.
    Sam's club? Like costco you follow their rules for membership.

Walmart and Lowes in little Elm didnt care about masks. One employee at lowes stood way back when I talked to him. I said I was vaccinated over a month ago and he, she, shit what ever pronoun it they X used, calmed down.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Thanks, after I composed my rant I felt better. I will still continue to tell them to reschedule me after they decide to stop pretending masks are effective. They won't because they like the money.

That is the tell, we are still handling money. If there was a danger, people would not be using nasty money.
    Cash money is one of the germiest things on the planet. Not far behind toilets and outhouses.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Circle K in SATX this am NO mask on. No one cared.
    That's been my experience this whole time. The only times an employee has asked me to wear a mask was at the doctor or a restaurant. Even in Austin no one has seemed to care. Makes it all the stranger to me I rarely see another maskless person since there has been zero repercussions. I rarely go shopping, though so maybe that's a factor.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    Masks are like vaccines. If you wear one, you have some degree of protection. If you don't, then your chances are higher than those that CHOOSE to wear one.
    Does wearing one guarantee safety? Nope. Does it improve your chances? Yup, otherwise doctors wouldn't wear them.
    It's like religion: what deity you believe in is your choice.
    Those working in the surgical suite wear masks so that THEY do-not contaminate the sterile field around the patient.. it is to protect the patient, not the doc's.

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Fischer’s market in Muenster yesterday (my today) one employee wearing mask, other employees excitingly telling patrons no more masks needed lol.

Liquor store, no mask ever, much less today. Staff and patrons.

Great clips, everyone masked. I did not wear one in and the flamboyant hair cutter asked me to put one on

Glad everything is going back to semi normal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    You never know whose g string that filthy one dollar bill came from.

There ought to be a way to pay without actual currency. Sorta like an IOU thing.

Well, don’t be preaching the abolishment of cash. If you want any privacy in your transactions and control of your money.

Negative interests will become a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom