Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
HEB said they're still going to require mask! Then said they will not escalate the situation in someone enters their store without one. But they have the right to tell you to wear a mask in their store. If they ask/tell you to leave and you don't you could be charged with criminal tresspass.
My understanding is that their employees, and all vendors are to wear masks, customers will not need to.

striker55

Jan 6, 2021
Katy
HEB said they're still going to require mask! Then said they will not escalate the situation in someone enters their store without one. But they have the right to tell you to wear a mask in their store. If they ask/tell you to leave and you don't you could be charged with criminal tresspass.
When covid-19 first hit my wife was in HEB and asked some women why they didn't have a mask? When they cursed her out she asked for a manager. Manager didn't want to be involved.

no2gates

Supereme IT Overlord
TGT Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
Grand Prairie, TX
That's your choice, but what about my choice? My doctors are no longer doctors, lawyers are in control of my healthcare now. And if my doctor insists that I wear a stupid mask and increase my intake of co2 when my saturation levels are in the mid 70's without extra o2 I am pissed and he should not expect me to be a happy camper.
I'm not saying YOU should wear a mask. I'm saying it should be an individual choice. If I'm wearing a mask, I feel I'm fairly protected.
If you don't want one, that is your choice and you shouldn't be forced to wear one.

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
I'm not saying YOU should wear a mask. I'm saying it should be an individual choice. If I'm wearing a mask, I feel I'm fairly protected.
If you don't want one, that is your choice and you shouldn't be forced to wear one.
^^^Ditto!^^^

It should be the choice of the person alone to decide to wear a mask, or not to wear a mask. I haven't worn a mask except for my visits to see my doctor. Other than that, I refuse to wear one. My wife does wear a mask quite a bit. She doesn't say anything to me about not wearing one, and I don't say anything about her wearing one.

I see it this way. If someone feels at risk from me not wearing a mask, then stay the hell away from me.

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Most stores decided it wasn’t worth trying to be the mask police months ago. It’s easier just to rely on the sheep to obey the signs.

I plan on going where I want and if someone asks me to leave then I will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make sure that you tell them as you are leaving that you will take your business and money elsewhere from then on.

When, enough people do that, and revenues go down, maybe they will see that such nonsense policies are bad for their profits.

Rhino

Well-Known
Jan 22, 2009
DFW Area
I might get razzed for this, but I spent 25 minutes in a Walmart without the mask - was mostly able to stay 6 feet away from everybody by taking alternate aisles and such, but decided to mask when I got in the more densely populated line... seemed to work just fine, and didn't cause any confrontations.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Really? I had read elsewhere they were not going to required masks.
HEB updates their initial response, but until 10 Mar, it doesn’t really matter.

Top Bottom