Texas SOT

Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Wife and I had some errands yesterday in Tomball - got the dog's balls lopped off,, ate at The Nook (probably won't eat there again,) hit a little used book store down town, plus Hobby Lobby and a couple other shops. I'm trying to get the wife to realize the diaper is not needed. I didn't wear a mask once yesterday. No one said anything. I figured if anyone would, it would be the lady at the book store. She was wearing a shield, but didn't say anything nor have any problems standing right next to me while she showed me where certain genre of books are.

Didn't even get side-eyed at Hobby Lobby, and it was full of Karen-looking ladies.
    ARJ Defense ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    turtle 001.jpeg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Wife and I had some errands yesterday in Tomball - got the dog's balls lopped off,, ate at The Nook (probably won't eat there again,) hit a little used book store down town, plus Hobby Lobby and a couple other shops. I'm trying to get the wife to realize the diaper is not needed. I didn't wear a mask once yesterday. No one said anything. I figured if anyone would, it would be the lady at the book store. She was wearing a shield, but didn't say anything nor have any problems standing right next to me while she showed me where certain genre of books are.

Didn't even get side-eyed at Hobby Lobby, and it was full of Karen-looking ladies.
    As long as you didnt eat the dogs balls. At the nook or anywhere.

Unless you're a nork then I guess you get a pass.

Last edited:

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    I was out in Denison last night and I didnt see a single person wearing a mask anywhere. Shame it took the gov telling them it was alright to take them off but its nice to see atleast that is back to normal

Just Curious if any North Texas meets are a thing? I’m closer to the red river than I wanna admit, seems most meets are further south, almost central Texas.

Not many ranges aside from in Sherman or Goins in Marysville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Just Curious if any North Texas meets are a thing? I’m closer to the red river than I wanna admit, seems most meets are further south, almost central Texas.

Not many ranges aside from in Sherman or Goins in Marysville.

Not that I am aware of but we could make it a reality. There are enough people in the east, north Texas and DFW area to have a small meet. B Tactical in Caddo Mills rents out entire bays where you could definitely have a group of people shoot all day for pretty cheap.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Twin liquor store this afternoon. Big signs on the door masks required. Walked in with no mask. Employee says do you have a mask? I respond no I sure don’t. He says would you like to get one. I said no I sure wouldn’t. He says OK I’ll try to shop as quick as you can. Long story short did what I needed left and lo and behold nobody died

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Twin liquor store this afternoon. Big signs on the door masks required. Walked in with no mask. Employee says do you have a mask? I respond no I sure don’t. He says would you like to get one. I said no I sure wouldn’t. He says OK I’ll try to shop as quick as you can. Long story short did what I needed left and lo and behold nobody died

I bet there were chest pains though. This China virus is some scary stuff. I had my first nightmare last night. It was about a beautiful naked woman who took off her mask and looked like Hillary. My screams woke the entire neighborhood. There is now a sign on the gate that claims we are now woke.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Wasn't the one on Riley Fuzzel by chance?

Top Bottom