Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
I always thought it had something to do with the high population density.

Which also accounts for higher pollution, and illness.
I think that's entirely possible too. Many Asian countries, the larger population densities are in very small areas that very vastly populated. Look at Japan. Very small island, with a very huge population that the majority is are in very densely populated cities.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
The guv says mask mandate will end in a few days, but some businesses say 'you' must still wear a mask if you want to do business with them - and I say - do without my business the same as if you posted a 30.06 sign.

They'll be plenty of businesses that aren't karen-ish...

I don't know, but my guess will be the left leaning businesses will still require masks, if we're lucky they'll go 'out of business'...

Texas45

Well-Known
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
The guv says mask mandate will end in a few days, but some businesses say 'you' must still wear a mask if you want to do business with them - and I say - do without my business the same as if you posted a 30.06 sign.

They'll be plenty of businesses that aren't karen-ish...

I don't know, but my guess will be the left leaning businesses will still require masks, if we're lucky they'll go 'out of business'...
With the mandate lifted they have no
leverage for enforcement.
Other than “company policy”. When the company see’s revenue reduction that will change as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAZ

Well-Known
Oct 17, 2008
Round Rock
With the mandate lifted they have no
leverage for enforcement.
Other than “company policy”. When the company see’s revenue reduction that will change as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually they have enforcement. You walk past the big signs at the doors that say wear a mask or GFO. Manger or employees asks you to either leave or put on a mask. You say SFU. They call cops and you’re trespassing if you don’t leave once the cops ask you. Stores are private property and you can pretty much be asked to leave for almost anything.

Nothing has changed in TX. The only thing is that now counties, cities or businesses can’t point the finger upstream at the state and claim it’s not me doing this to you. Now those counties, cities and business are making the decisions without much finger pointing given them. I’m totally ok with that. Nobody is telling folks they can’t wear a mask.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads