Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
TO All,

Here in SATX, our MORON Mayor & STUPID County Judge are raising H about the Governor's order & trying to figure a way around DROPPING their STUPID/WORTHLESS rules.

The sooner that BOTH are DEFEATED the BETTER.

yours, satx5

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
TO All,

Here in SATX, our MORON Mayor & STUPID County Judge are raising H about the Governor's order & trying to figure a way around DROPPING their STUPID/WORTHLESS rules.

The sooner that BOTH are DEFEATED the BETTER.

yours, satx5
Just curious, what are you going to do when you move to Spain, or Portugal, or Italy, if you really are moving, and they have a mask mandate?

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
I continue to be amazed at how many people are completely paranoid about the disease, but not even slightly paranoid about the RNA modifying "vaccine" (more accurately: "medical experiment"), Big Pharma, Fauci (whose name is on the patent for Corona Virus), or the government (like, when have they ever lied to us??). The commiecrats running these major cities couldn't run a lemonade stand without screwing something up, yet people act like God carved their edicts on stone tablets.

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
I continue to be amazed at how many people are completely paranoid about the disease, but not even slightly paranoid about the RNA modifying "vaccine" (more accurately: "medical experiment"), Big Pharma, Fauci (whose name is on the patent for Corona Virus), or the government (like, when have they ever lied to us??). The commiecrats running these major cities couldn't run a lemonade stand without screwing something up, yet people act like God carved their edicts on stone tablets.
Texasjack,

Anyone who BELIEVES anything that the RADICAL LEFTISTS, CROOKS, CREEPS & LUNATICS, that are actually running the "LOONY Joe" Biden MIS-administration, claim are too IGNORANT & STUPID to be breathing.

yours, satx

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Politics. Biden is in office. Rs will start doing the opposite of what he says. No light has been seen.

Already been in one Facebook fight. Some lady mad about it. Gave her stats on death rates, lockdowns not working, no real data that masks work, and the negative economic and psychological impacts the Covid response has had. Her response “that’s not true. I only go to work and home and I still got it”

I congratulated her for being in the 99.7 percent and thanks her for proving my point about lockdowns and masks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads