Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

Texas45

Well-Known
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
Actually they have enforcement. You walk past the big signs at the doors that say wear a mask or GFO. Manger or employees asks you to either leave or put on a mask. You say SFU. They call cops and you’re trespassing if you don’t leave once the cops ask you. Stores are private property and you can pretty much be asked to leave for almost anything.

Nothing has changed in TX. The only thing is that now counties, cities or businesses can’t point the finger upstream at the state and claim it’s not me doing this to you. Now those counties, cities and business are making the decisions without much finger pointing given them. I’m totally ok with that. Nobody is telling folks they can’t wear a mask.
Three different stores yesterday here in SA. All had signs.
No mask for me.
No one and I mean no one gave me the look or said a word. Did my business and left.

If I can smell your farts through your jeans do you really think that rag on yo face will save you.

Seems to me most folks have had enough “big brother” and are moving on with their life as they see fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Went in to Bucees Temple location several times this week. Every single time I looked and never spotted anyone else NOT wearing a mask.

Go in fairly often and have never been told to put one on either.

FWIW, maybe 6 months ago I went in and on 2/3-3/4 of those inside had masks. Not sure what changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avvidclif

Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010
TGT Supporter
Aug 30, 2017
Van Zandt County
You can lead horse to water but you can't make him drink.

BUT if you get him close and let him find it he'll drink a lot.

Too close to Karensville in Big D.

Shady

TGT Addict
Aug 24, 2013
Walking the dog this weekend at the local park here in Burnet.

They had little league games running 6-8 fields I would guess 1500 or so people each day and I only saw 3 masks total over 2 days.

Granted we only walk for about an hour each day.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads