Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
Wife got annoyed with me for not wearing a mask in the grocery store today. She was fine with it at first until she noticed I was the only person in the store not wearing one. Nonconformity makes her uncomfortable :laughing:

mnpshooter

Jul 8, 2020
Centex
Wife got annoyed with me for not wearing a mask in the grocery store today. She was fine with it at first until she noticed I was the only person in the store not wearing one. Nonconformity makes her uncomfortable :laughing:
Mine is the same. Having worked in the medical field for 26 years I have known since the beginning that the masks do nothing against viruses.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
I find the idea of eating out now...repellant.

Oh, I should don a mask and then lift it up to bite and then put it back down to chew - you don't say...?

Oh, it's not your fault because 'dah man' toad you to tell your customers to do so?

Nah, keep your over priced food - I'll eat at home from now on...

Tex62

Jan 21, 2014

Looks like you don’t have freedom yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
Another decent place (don't ask for anything fancy) is Aviator's Grill at David Wayne Hooks Airport. Consistently inconsistent.
Been there and liked it. Odd you should mention it, though, since there's a long tradition in my family, going back a couple of generations, of going out to airports to eat. My parents, grandparents, and most of my aunts and uncles found small eateries in regional airports that they liked.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads