Re-Opening / No more masks - too good to be true?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Our governor has finally seen the light and is rolling back the BS mandates and allowing all businesses to be open 100% - I'm leery though that the county judges / mayors are going to try pulling shenanigans and its going to be more of the same BS. Glad to see that we'll be able to go to dinner as a family and not have to sit 2 booths apart (Texas Roadhouse made us do that, because we had a group of 8 and not just 6)

TXSapper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2021
    Austin
    My wife is excited to get out here at the end of the month - meanwhile the sheep are asking her if she is changing her mind about moving, because there is no mask mandate.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The wife and I went to Tyler last Sunday to do some shopping. Tyler is over five times the population of Palestine, maybe six times, and about 65 miles north of us. I expected a totally different attitude towards the wearing of masks, because it being a much larger city than Palestine. Very few people were wearing masks. Even some of the stores we went to, the employees weren't even wearing masks. Signs saying a mask was mandatory were moved out of the way, and not one person played a "Karen" while we were there. I didn't even get the least dirty "Karen" look from anyone. I was slightly surprised. Seems maybe people are already ignoring the BS mask mandate!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TO All,

Here in SATX, our MORON Mayor & STUPID County Judge are raising H about the Governor's order & trying to figure a way around DROPPING their STUPID/WORTHLESS rules.

The sooner that BOTH are DEFEATED the BETTER.

yours, satx5

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    TO All,

Here in SATX, our MORON Mayor & STUPID County Judge are raising H about the Governor's order & trying to figure a way around DROPPING their STUPID/WORTHLESS rules.

The sooner that BOTH are DEFEATED the BETTER.

yours, satx5

Just curious, what are you going to do when you move to Spain, or Portugal, or Italy, if you really are moving, and they have a mask mandate?

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I continue to be amazed at how many people are completely paranoid about the disease, but not even slightly paranoid about the RNA modifying "vaccine" (more accurately: "medical experiment"), Big Pharma, Fauci (whose name is on the patent for Corona Virus), or the government (like, when have they ever lied to us??). The commiecrats running these major cities couldn't run a lemonade stand without screwing something up, yet people act like God carved their edicts on stone tablets.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I continue to be amazed at how many people are completely paranoid about the disease, but not even slightly paranoid about the RNA modifying "vaccine" (more accurately: "medical experiment"), Big Pharma, Fauci (whose name is on the patent for Corona Virus), or the government (like, when have they ever lied to us??). The commiecrats running these major cities couldn't run a lemonade stand without screwing something up, yet people act like God carved their edicts on stone tablets.

Texasjack,

Anyone who BELIEVES anything that the RADICAL LEFTISTS, CROOKS, CREEPS & LUNATICS, that are actually running the "LOONY Joe" Biden MIS-administration, claim are too IGNORANT & STUPID to be breathing.

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Politics. Biden is in office. Rs will start doing the opposite of what he says. No light has been seen.

Already been in one Facebook fight. Some lady mad about it. Gave her stats on death rates, lockdowns not working, no real data that masks work, and the negative economic and psychological impacts the Covid response has had. Her response “that’s not true. I only go to work and home and I still got it”

I congratulated her for being in the 99.7 percent and thanks her for proving my point about lockdowns and masks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom