..Rebel .22lr needs Scope recommendations..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    hmmmmm and your recommendation (to my request for recommendations) was........

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    perhaps you're used to being "excused" for screwing up - but not with me

the thread was for scope recommendations - those things ya mount atop rifles and pistols - not "guess what I'm suggesting" - if you don't have any useful information to offer try using your "spoon" to get "the $#@!" out of yourself and stay off the thread

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Why are you such a dick? He did offer useful info. He suggested an eer scope. If you already knew what you wanted why start a thread asking for suggestions? You are condescending and a dick. I'd have told you to **** off long ago.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    it's oh so easy to be condescending to those below me - you, as a "perfect" example

Nortex

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Republic of Texas
    musaqu7a.jpg

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    yes, things do when folks have nothing to contribute and are always looking for a fight - bad people, bad bad bad

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    yes, things do when folks have nothing to contribute and are always looking for a fight - bad people, bad bad bad

Post #5 you were recommended and looking at a Mueller APV 4.5-14x40mm a non EER scope.

40Arpent gave some advice to get a EER scope post #7 the first person on this thread to give advice for an EER scope and then the others chimed in as well #8, #9 and #11....

After that advice you started to look at EER scopes.

#24 40Arpent just noted you took the advice from those above again before #7 by 40Arpent you were recommended and looking at normal rifle scopes.

I think you owe him an apology for jumping on him for nothing.

Last edited:

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    in my thread starting post I showed the pistol upon which a scope would be mounted and explained precisely what that combo would be used for and asked for recommendations - in 4 pages of replies there were a total of 4 valid suggestions

I researched those suggestions, along with many others from different forums (yes, there are other forums "out there") and then did my own looking and research - finally coming up with the particular scope that I ordered

however, morons here have chosen to make left field snide remarks insinuating that "we told ya so", when in fact what I chose had absolutely nothing to do with any of their EER crap

so, if you want to see an apology, I suggest you write one yourself as I have noting but distain for pot-stirring dolts

Top Bottom